Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keeping anger under control thanks to weight training?

grantand

I am a very angry person, I have been in several fights just over small things like someone accidentally touching me or road rage. I've gotten arrested twice for it. But since i started lifting heavy weights my anger has gone down. has this happened to any of you too? I do 1 or 2 max reps and then i got no energy to even fight. some dude got mad at me after the gym for my truck taking up 2 spots and i would have normally whipped his ass but i ended up buying him a protein shake and moving my truck.

I am a very angry person, I have been in several fights just over small things like someone accidentally touching me or road rage. I've gotten arrested twice for it. But since i started lifting heavy weights my anger has gone down. has this happened to any of you too? I do 1 or 2 max reps and then i got no energy to even fight. some dude got mad at me after the gym for my truck taking up 2 spots and i would have normally whipped his ass but i ended up buying him a protein shake and moving my truck.

You have to do some yoga and relax, like calm down and bring yourself down.