Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidney cleanse?

Jimmy

Growing Newb
Hi guys,

For some of you that have missed my previous posts I have been out of the game for a bit due to health issues (Lyme, Babesia and celiac) however after a six year break, worked my way back into the gym. About four months back I began doing a CC a week of test 250. Up until two months ago my bloodwork has been spot on however since I planned on running a cycle of Sarms got checked again. As of now my EGFR is at 55% my HDL is at 41% and I’m over producing red blood cells. My question is what can I do to bring back my proper kidney functions?

Hi guys,

For some of you that have missed my previous posts I have been out of the game for a bit due to health issues (Lyme, Babesia and celiac) however after a six year break, worked my way back into the gym. About four months back I began doing a CC a week of test 250. Up until two months ago my bloodwork has been spot on however since I planned on running a cycle of Sarms got checked again. As of now my EGFR is at 55% my HDL is at 41% and I’m over producing red blood cells. My question is what can I do to bring back my proper kidney functions?
First you need to drink more water, at least close to a gallon per day and add at least 20-30 min cardio per day, up a treadmill slow cardio (up hill slow speed walking).

Second you need to add n2guard 7 caps/day to start detoxing and helping your kidneys and organs, I use it daily and my bloods are good.

You should keep track of your bloods and be careful with all the sicknesses you have. We are NOT doctors.
I would use n2guard water and cranberries for kidneys myself.

Are you going to continue with a "self-TRT" routine after your cycle?
I’m going to give my body a break for a while, my weight is holding steady at 200 so I will use it as an opportunity to lean out a bit. In a few months if my levels are back to normal, I will begin the Sarms with a cleaner test. The gear I bought was good but I think the oils in the last bottle weren’t the best as not only did I break out but it was hard on my body

why are you using that much test weekly for 4 months straight? of coures it will hammer your cholesterol
With the Lyme I suffered from low T, it was around 120. As of my last blood test my free was 549 and my total was 1467.

First you need to drink more water, at least close to a gallon per day and add at least 20-30 min cardio per day, up a treadmill slow cardio (up hill slow speed walking).

Second you need to add n2guard 7 caps/day to start detoxing and helping your kidneys and organs, I use it daily and my bloods are good.
Thanks for the tip.. I’ve been meaning to get the N2 so this will expedite it. I agree with the cardio, it’s something I’ve always lacked so now is a good time to get on it. As far as water, I usually put down 8-10 16 ounce bottles a day, no soda and very little sugar.

Thanks for the tip.. I’ve been meaning to get the N2 so this will expedite it. I agree with the cardio, it’s something I’ve always lacked so now is a good time to get on it. As far as water, I usually put down 8-10 16 ounce bottles a day, no soda and very little sugar.
You're putting in good amounts of water. I suggest you consider fasting, that might really clean your receptors out.

start slow and get to a longer fast, like start with intermittent fasting and go into 2-3-4-5 day fasts as you get used to it.

And start n2guard asap it's legit.

Hi guys,

Stop doing that.

Ordered some N2 today and will do some intermittent fasting until my next blood test in a few weeks.
Thanks everyone