Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kingdomofvar no good

KamRchi

I wasn't aware that anavar was so hard to find and so heavily faked otherwise I wouldn't have used this cheap source. the prices that they sell the anavar should have been a red flag for me but I was stubborn
I ended up buying from them and I've been on this stuff for 3 weeks and I'm bloated like a dead fish. do not use these guys for your anavar!

anavar is often fakes, yes... however there are some top quality anavar products out there as well... the absolute best that i am willing to vouch for is the Balkan brand at domestic supply... i stand by this a million percent! Here is the link...

I say it daily that Domestic Supply is who I use exclusively and MANY MANY MANY people over an extremely long time have spoken nothing but glowingly about the quality and customer service! I would suggest switching to Domestic Supply!

scammers for life

I wasn't aware that anavar was so hard to find and so heavily faked otherwise I wouldn't have used this cheap source. the prices that they sell the anavar should have been a red flag for me but I was stubborn
I ended up buying from them and I've been on this stuff for 3 weeks and I'm bloated like a dead fish. do not use these guys for your anavar!
Or just use PSL and NapsGear