Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legitgear.cc scam?

teejney

I was wondering if you thought this was a scam what I went through buying from legitgear.cc, they were easy to order from and I sent them $400 bitcoin, the guy emailed me back and said the price of bitcoin had changed and I had to send another $80 or he wouldn’t ship my product. So I sent more, then he emails again and said I owed $40 for shipping. So I end up paying $520 for $400 of gear.

legitgear.cc has horrible reviews IMo the site is a selective scammer, stay away from them.

All i can tell you is that to avoid things like this from occurring, you need to stick with the very best and there are none better than Domestic Supply... Vetted, verified and most importantly, TRUSTED!

I hate to hear about negative experiences. Make the switch to Domestic Supply. They are the most trusted you can find and you will never have another bad encounter again. You will be getting the best quality and customer service along with discreet, domestic shipping

I was wondering if you thought this was a scam what I went through buying from legitgear.cc, they were easy to order from and I sent them $400 bitcoin, the guy emailed me back and said the price of bitcoin had changed and I had to send another $80 or he wouldn’t ship my product. So I sent more, then he emails again and said I owed $40 for shipping. So I end up paying $520 for $400 of gear.
So ask for a refund or don't use bitcoin.

Legit is pricy but good quality and very fast delivery. The problem is, they're the most unprofessional assholes in the field. They'll think nothing of fucking you because they had a bad day. Stay away.