Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lifting to improve speed

Cooper

I've always love sprinting over long distance running and I want to get faster. I'm amazed on tv watching sprinters who have large muscles and huge biceps. they obviously didn't get like that sprinting, they lift weights too. I never lifted weights when i ran track in high school but now as an adult I want to improve. what type of lifting will help?

I've always love sprinting over long distance running and I want to get faster. I'm amazed on tv watching sprinters who have large muscles and huge biceps. they obviously didn't get like that sprinting, they lift weights too. I never lifted weights when i ran track in high school but now as an adult I want to improve. what type of lifting will help?

Long distance running and lifting is different. I wouldnt mix them up.

Err yeah they did. Look back at early sprinters who didn't use weights - still more muscular than the longer distance fellas

Regardless of sprinting or not, if you want to grow muscle then it will come down to your diet and training routine. There are so many different ones you can check out or just design your own.