Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

loss of libido with lgd4033 anabolicum version

hey guys and gals
I need your help. Doing a 10 week lgd cycle 10mg per day with gw 10mgs per day. Using the anabolicum/cardarine sarm versions. The gains are great, fat loss and muscle gains and I'm really hard and vacular. They really work well but I have a real problem.

I met a girl online and we went back to my house but I couldn't get it up, just a limp. I tried and tried but couldn't get it up. I REALLY want to be with this girl so should I keep the cycle going and forget her or drop the cycle and get it up for her? not sure what to do at all.

It's possible your sarms are actually prohormones, I've seen that. Also lgd can be supressive but it's rare especially at low dose. You can try cutting down the lgd to 0 and add osta @ 25mgs and nolvadex 20mgs with some ostazol to boost your test levels and n2generate.

Bro...lgd is suppressive but I think very little... if u can’t get it up maybe it’s psychological....

from proven peptides, I read they were positively reviewed by big forums:cry:
thats because they have a bunch of bull shit reviews and people they pay to put up bull shit reviews... stop taking that shit immediately and get blood work... you likely need a full pct now... make sure to stick with trusted sources from now on... https://sarms.forsale is where you want to get your sarms from

thats because they have a bunch of bull shit reviews and people they pay to put up bull shit reviews... stop taking that shit immediately and get blood work... you likely need a full pct now... make sure to stick with trusted sources from now on... https://sarms.forsale is where you want to get your sarms from

I just emailed them showing this thread and demanding answers, and proven peptides said this;

Dylan is lying to you, he runs the sarms.forsale outfit that is why he attacks us. We don’t tell prohormones, we sell sarms.

What do I tell them?

I just emailed them showing this thread and demanding answers, and proven peptides said this;

What do I tell them?
LOLLLL now thats comedy. I run sarms for sale? The only lie that was told was that. There are so many posts you can see on evolutionary and isarms of terrible issues with them. I havent used them ever but ALL the complaints verify it. Its not like a once or twice issue here...

You tell them whatever you want. Im simply telling you that I personally wouldnt go near those after seeing all the bad reviews that i have over the years. Its up to you what you do from there. If you choose to not believe that and want to use them then thats up to you. If you don't want to use them then I would just advise to try to return them.

LOLLLL now thats comedy. I run sarms for sale? The only lie that was told was that. There are so many posts you can see on evolutionary and isarms of terrible issues with them. I havent used them ever but ALL the complaints verify it. Its not like a once or twice issue here...

You tell them whatever you want. Im simply telling you that I personally wouldnt go near those after seeing all the bad reviews that i have over the years. Its up to you what you do from there. If you choose to not believe that and want to use them then thats up to you. If you don't want to use them then I would just advise to try to return them.

I just posted what they said man.

I'm not sure what to do, I asked them for money back but they said not to listen to you. I'm so confused. 😳

I just posted what they said man.

I'm not sure what to do, I asked them for money back but they said not to listen to you. I'm so confused. 😳
please read my previous post. Im not your dad and you can do whatever you want. Its not like im going to lose sleep over it if you don't listen to me... Just don't say you were not told before about it or be surprised with any issues you have...

I personally trust Dylan more than proven peptides. So I would go with his answer on lgd.

Agreed, I would go with Dylans views before I trust "un"proven peptides. Who know what those guys have in their sarms. They could easily come here and defend themselves but they chose to hide. I just read on another thread some guy got fake sarms from proven.

Agreed, I would go with Dylans views before I trust "un"proven peptides. Who know what those guys have in their sarms. They could easily come here and defend themselves but they chose to hide. I just read on another thread some guy got fake sarms from proven.
LOLLLL thats a good one "un proven" LMFAO... i like that!

IMO libido is psychological too, if you are not all in the head like many thoughts and problems = hard to get it up.
That's not just you bro, many men have this issue.