Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lost most of my gains after cycle :(

matthew37

I am looking for some advice as to what happened. I feel stupid for using steroids for nothing
I ran 500mg of testosterone for 12 weeks. I put on 10kg. Everyone said I was big and my clothes stopped fitting me.
After cycle I lost 8kg, so I netted only 2 kg total. That is ridiculous. I did run a pct and that didn’t seem to help. What advice can you tell me?

it happens all the time man. 10kg is a lot. imagine if you gained 10kg per cycle then after 5 cycles you would gain 50 kilos lol. you are gonna lose some gains norma

I am looking for some advice as to what happened. I feel stupid for using steroids for nothing
I ran 500mg of testosterone for 12 weeks. I put on 10kg. Everyone said I was big and my clothes stopped fitting me.
After cycle I lost 8kg, so I netted only 2 kg total. That is ridiculous. I did run a pct and that didn’t seem to help. What advice can you tell me?
You can lose all your gains without proper pct for sure. Most of it was water I bet.

You didn't pct correctly you shouldn't lose all 8-9kg not good.

Cycling is two steps forward one step back. Your PCT, diet and training also impact whether you lose even more than thst

Actually 4.4lbs is kinda ok.

Lost gains after cycle is because of bad PCT from my reading.

And almost 5lbs is a good weight gain. 5lbs of muscle hard to put on!

4.4 lbs is quite a bit and I would say you weren’t running an AI and put on a lot of water weight that you needed up losing afterwards. Also just a guess your pct was done incorrectly or insufficient

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Got me some sarms and now i’m lost Steroids and SARMS 20
G Sarms body fat lost Steroids and SARMS 17
D Lost a lot of weight, now steroids ? Steroids and SARMS 16
E I'm lost with sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
P Lost of libido on cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
Z steroid dose up 50% = more gains? Steroids and SARMS 20
V using sarms lgd and ostarine for lean gains? Steroids and SARMS 16
B would you rather use Ostarine or lgd for lean gains? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Can you keep any gains from steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
J sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video What doest it mean to "MAKE GAINS" with steroids, sarms and ped's? By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Q Geneza pharma awesome gains Steroids and SARMS 18
J Best sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video SARMS VS Steroids: Keeping Gains... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
fart13 Anavar and strength gains? Steroids and SARMS 25
F Sarms bulking for appetite and gains Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Will marijuana use ruin my gains on cycle? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
X Lean muscle mass gains Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 525 - How to keep gains and why do you lose gains? Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video Do you need huge doses of steroids to make REAL gains?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 29 - Weightlifters guide to maintenance and Gains Steroids and SARMS 17
S Sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 22
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Guy Cisternino : Podcast #25:No Gains, No Fame Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Let the Gains Begin! GP Tren Enanthate is 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
L Just want lean gains sarms Steroids and SARMS 15
I 30 and hungry for gains Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: All Gains, No Pain! DP Deca 500 Is 50% Off NOW! Steroids and SARMS 14
K Lean gains, not sloppy! Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear AMA - Antoine Vaillant : Episode 4: Making Gains That Last Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video Do you need high doses of steroids to make gains? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
S Steroids Clean gains for a cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Can You Make Gains With Only 2 Workouts Per Week? Steroids and SARMS 14
2 Great gains on Geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Do aromatase inhibitors crush gains when using steroids? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video You can only make gains with 500 MG of Testosterone?? MYTH OR FACT??: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
F Making some Gains Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli How to keep gains from Steroids and PED's: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
P No gains on cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
P biogen innovations gains sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #352[SARMS] Testolone RAD140, dangers and gains Steroids and SARMS 6
ckcrown84 Gains Season - Healing up Steroids and SARMS 8
A using a deca cycle in my 50’s Steroids and SARMS 19
Korin Approved Log Cutting cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 21
jj210tx Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG Steroids and SARMS 42
dogtrainer85 Approved Log My 1st Sustanon Dbol cycle log Steroids and SARMS 70
T cutting down on my next steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
R what should I do during my sarms cycle? Steroids and SARMS 20
B First cycle questions before making log Steroids and SARMS 20
NickPal Approved Log My Testosterone Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 24
A safest steroid cycle between these stacks? Steroids and SARMS 19