Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low test levels on cycle?

44jagger

44 years old and 17% body fat. I went and got blood work from Quest and everything came back okay except my testosterone levels I didn't like. They were only in the 1300’s. I'm using 350 mg a week of testosterone cypionate and 300 mg a week of deca durabolin. Shouldn't my testosterone levels be higher than that? when I did trt my test levels were at 1000 and I was running half that dose

yes they should be a lot higher than that at 350 mg per week... did you get your test first thing in the morning and fasted as well?

Your test levels should be over 2000 on that dose and that would be more low end at that. There is something wrong there whether it is the quality of your product or a skewed test which can happen for a multitude of reasons. If you need to make a switch for quality reasons, I strongly advise to switch to Domestic Supply!

44 years old and 17% body fat. I went and got blood work from Quest and everything came back okay except my testosterone levels I didn't like. They were only in the 1300’s. I'm using 350 mg a week of testosterone cypionate and 300 mg a week of deca durabolin. Shouldn't my testosterone levels be higher than that? when I did trt my test levels were at 1000 and I was running half that dose

Those are normal test levels for that kind of cycle, should be over 2000 is not true @Fella Finn. You can't predict how your body reacts to exogenous testosterone, could be 1300s could be 1900s levels. Add some proviron and increase test cyp dose to 400mgs.

deca actually will boost it furhter too. your gear is a bit underdosed IMO assuming you are weeks into cycle. but if you just started injecting then it is good

It depends on how well you metabolize testosterone. Thats why there are so many trt dosages to achieve the same level. That may be normal for you. Thats about where I'd be on that dose on test

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R using sarms with low test levels Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 482 Test blend, low LH, TB500 History, and Arimidex joint pain. Steroids and SARMS 16
A Possible to get water retention on low dose test? Steroids and SARMS 22
D Low dose test cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
G Test level still low Steroids and SARMS 13
C Young guy with low test Steroids and SARMS 11
G high dose test vs low dose test Steroids and SARMS 8
B gyno low test after cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video The shocking connection between low testosterone and mental health: Dylan Gemelli Podcast with David Lee Steroids and SARMS 17
M What would you do with low T levels at my age? Steroids and SARMS 23
J GW + ostarine for low sides? Steroids and SARMS 18
D most efficient and low sides from masteron and tren? Steroids and SARMS 21
E tren cycle and low energy Steroids and SARMS 22
P Can sarms cure low self esteem? Steroids and SARMS 19
J Low SHBG Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #13 - Summer Abs and Low bodyfat HOW with Pharmacom Steroids and SARMS 15
K Using tren low dose long term Steroids and SARMS 15
Bark666 Low testosterone Steroids and SARMS 34
P Low testosterone symptoms and cures Steroids and SARMS 17
Finestgears Approved Anastrozole: Best ways to treat low testosterone Steroids and SARMS 15
U Sarms and low energy help Steroids and SARMS 18
R gyno issues on low dose Steroids and SARMS 17
danshep89 Extremely Low Testosterone- Recommendations Encouraged Steroids and SARMS 115
D Testosterone high or low? Steroids and SARMS 22
C can estrogen get too low Steroids and SARMS 22
K Low calorie diets and sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
B Low testosterone questions Steroids and SARMS 19
R low dose nandrolone options geneza Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 431 Steroid Cycle review and low estrogen problems. Steroids and SARMS 10
P low budget sarm stack? Steroids and SARMS 11
4 Dianabol for low body fat? Steroids and SARMS 14
jasonhill800 Naps Knowledge Article :Common Causes of Low Libido Steroids and SARMS 9
Q Anyone try trenbolone low dose? Steroids and SARMS 14
U Low testosterone for my age Steroids and SARMS 16
V Cruising low dose Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #377 – long and short steroid esters,low testosterone levels,rookie cycles Steroids and SARMS 7
9 scared to inject low body fat Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #375 – Low Testosterone after cycle, Trenbolone bulking, Best Oral kick Steroids and SARMS 6
A low testosterone levels in women? Steroids and SARMS 4
R using low dose insulin Steroids and SARMS 6
G low dose primobolan cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
H low dose deca durabolin on TRT? Steroids and SARMS 17
A aromasin causing low libido? Steroids and SARMS 9
C female low sex drive after steroids Steroids and SARMS 9
H low estrogen symptoms Steroids and SARMS 9
L low dose cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 8
J low appetite that time of the month Steroids and SARMS 9
H high fat low carb keto dieting Steroids and SARMS 9
S low estrogen E2 using testosterone no AI Steroids and SARMS 9