Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Macrocycle design + Drug Enhancement (PSL Baby!)

ckcrown84

Active Bro
image0 (2).jpeg

Good morning everyone! Wanted to drop some drug and program design knowledge on everyone and get everyone to think a bit more about their training, drug use, diet, and how it can all be periodized to be synergistic.

I try to keep periodization in mind when designing my programming, diet, and drug protocol. To me it just makes sense, especially sense the human mind loves to categorize into buckets so for me there are 3 main buckets
Hypertrophy
Strength
Peaking
The details of these buckets may change person to person, but in general its largely the same. Sure the powerlifter in detail may have different training emphasis in a hypertrophy and strength block than a bodybuilder, but for the purposes of this writeup that is minute details that will detract from the general concept that YOU can apply into YOUR training.

I am going to outline an example of 12 weeks of rigorous and effective training, I will NOT discuss peaking as it can get a lot more sport specific than the other two.

Starting Cycle going into this programming:
PSL Labs
Euro Pharmacies
300 Test
600 Masteron
25mg Anavar
Pretty basic right? Good.

Hypertrophy I
Hypertrophy block 1
Duration: 4 weeks
Cycle: No Changes, you just started calm down killer!
Reps: 15 rep range, try not to land below 12 as sets continue.
Technique: No jerking, no rhythm, no bs.
Load: As heavy as you can stay within or just outside the rep range.

So how could this look?
Exercise
Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4
Comp Squat 4x3 + Amrap225 (15)230 (15)235 (12)240 (11)
Hack Squat3 plates: 2 sets: 15, 133 plates: 3sets: 19,15,123P + 25lbs: 3 sets: 16, 13, 114 Plates: 15, 13, 10
Reverse Hyper2 sets3 sets3 sets4 sets + Drop
Leg Curls3 sets3 sets + Load4 Sets4 sets + Drop
Shrugs3 sets3 sets + Load4 Sets4 sets + Drop

Evaluation:
Comp Squat: 4x3 component is pretty much strictly technique
Comp Squat Amrap is 1 set as many reps as you can. The amrap allows us to get some quality work in on this movement pattern and also allows us to do some fatigue management and progression tracking as our AMRAP reps alter. For example, Let's say I am working with a lifter and their amrap in a hypertrophy block is only about to get 5... This would tell me we are lifting entirely too heavy. Thus we need to reduce load. If they get 33 reps, then we need to increase load lol

Hack Squat: This is your fucking hypertrophy bread and butter. notice we are starting humble and over the 4 weeks this lifter: Increases load primarily and the lifter tries to stay within that 15 rep range, naturally as your muscles fatigue you get more rest. That is the goal lol
Also notice week 2 we did pretty damn good with the 15 rep range, thus we increased Load!

I am not explaining the rest lol.

Hypertrophy II
Exercise
Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4
Comp Squat + AMRAP235 (13)240 (12)245 (11)250 (10)
Hack Squat4 Plates+10: 15,14,124 Plates+25: 15,14,125 Plates: 12, 10, 95 plates + 10: 11,9,9
Hypertrophy 2 continues the saga of reps, except notice we transition into lower rep ranges, we go from 15 reps on average to closer to 10.
still hypertrophy but we are getting exposure to heavier loads in this phase, which prepares us for the strength phase!

Notice that the comp squat amrap on this week starts at 13 reps and the lifter fluctuates down to 10 reps as fatigue through the block accumulates.

Strength Block

Supplement Dosages Changes!

Let's talk that stack:
Remember the question: What is the goal? What does the organism need?
You skinny and built like a twig? Throw in some Dbol or Anadrol
You thick like a snickers? maybe throw in something that will drive more neurology but not the retention like above.

What would I do?
PSL Labs
Euro Pharmacies
300 Test
800 Masteron
50mg Tbol
50mg Anavar

Exercise
Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4
Comp Squat255 (11)260 (9)270 (7)275 (5)
Hack Squat5 plates + 25: 8, 75 Plates+35: 8,8, 76 Plates 8, 7, 56 plates + 6,6,4

Notice we did a jump on the comp squat to increase the challenge rating, we want to make sure we are pushing the load on these, the LOAD ON THE BAR is key.

Do you notice the progressions?
Do you see how one block leads to the next?

Progress is built over time, no workout is for the purpose of "working out bro"
One workout is concerned with preparing you for the next workout, these workouts accumulate over time.

I always recommend taking a 1 week easy week (week 5) after each block. Let your body heal.

Last edited: