Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Managing estrogen better

Jawero45

Went through a lot of anxiety and depression over the past few years. I've linked it all to having estrogen problems either low or high. I've also messed around with a lot of different anti-estrogen drugs anything from aromasin to letro to adex. They all make my sides worse. would love to hear some natural supplements that can help combat estrogen

Went through a lot of anxiety and depression over the past few years. I've linked it all to having estrogen problems either low or high. I've also messed around with a lot of different anti-estrogen drugs anything from aromasin to letro to adex. They all make my sides worse. would love to hear some natural supplements that can help combat estrogen
use some hcgenerate its a natural test booster and will help estrogenic control

ostazol m1mk or hcgenerate both fine

Have you actually had your levels tested?

use aromasin P5P and l doca help with natural

Any kind of bloodwork ? When my anxiety was really bad I super high vitamin b12 levels once I came down into normal range thr anxiety was gone.