Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melatonin for sleep

JoyBce

what is your opinion about taking 10 mg a day of melatonin for sleep. This is what my doctor recommended because I haven't been sleeping that well
or is there another supplement I should be taking instead that can help me

what is your opinion about taking 10 mg a day of melatonin for sleep. This is what my doctor recommended because I haven't been sleeping that well
10mgs of melatonin is too much
just use n2sleep it has melatonin already

i am not a fan of taking tons of melatonin. it is not always the case that people have insomnia from lack of melatonin, usually it is anxiety so using n2sleep is much better

n2sleep is what you want

Too much man!

On my website sell two great sleep products for guys to use along with their steroid and SARMS cycles.

N2 Sleep is a great product to help you calm down and fall sleep even on heavy androgens.

Nutrozol 677 is great at helping you sleep too but has added ingredients for boosting GH at night.