Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mild TRT Cycle

Hey everyone,

Just started TRT a few months ago. Been training for about 10 years now, I am 25. I know young for trt but never touched anything and I did everything I could to correct it before hopping on, test levels were low 300s now mid 1300s and feeling amazing.

My questions is if I wanted to do a conservative cycle with trt would I need to add more test. Currently on 200mg Test C a week.

Was thinking low dose, primo, var, dbol, deca. Not all at once of course. Just wanted some advice or recommendations because I cant really find any info on if test has to be higher to run a "normal" cycle of anything else, or if you need more test to reach an efficacious dose of other compounds. Or is my 200mg a week good if my test numbers are higher than normal to throw other compounds in at their regular/lower doses.

good luck man... i know you think you know it all at 25 but you definitely DO NOT and 200 is NOT and i repeat NOT a trt dose and you are just going to have learn the h hard way... good luck to you , you NEED IT! Im wayyy too busy and have way too many paying clients that listen and want help...

i use @domestic-supply.com for my trt products because I know i can trust them

good luck man... i know you think you know it all at 25 but you definitely DO NOT and 200 is NOT and i repeat NOT a trt dose and you are just going to have learn the h hard way... good luck to you , you NEED IT! Im wayyy too busy and have way too many paying clients that listen and want help...

i use @domestic-supply.com for my trt products because I know i can trust them
Uh ok I'm not sure where I stated I know everything. I don't and that's why I came here to ask questions. The dose is what my clinic prescribed me and I'm feeling better than ever. I don't think a response was needed at all.

This feels like a bot answer lol glad you're busy with your clients though, I guess?

Uh ok I'm not sure where I stated I know everything. I don't and that's why I came here to ask questions. The dose is what my clinic prescribed me and I'm feeling better than ever. I don't think a response was needed at all.

This feels like a bot answer lol glad you're busy with your clients though, I guess?
a bot answer.. no, no its not a bot answer

200 mg per week, would put you where you are at now, near 1400 as an overall test number... i assure you, ive been doing this well over a decade, you may feel "great" now but thats way too high of a number to be walking around with non stop as well as dosing that high of a dose.. a strong and HEALTHY number to be at consistently is around 700 give or take... you are DOUBLE that.. if you were on say 125 per week, you would likely land near 900 or so, give or take...

you clearly have a hypogonadal condition, which im not sure what would have caused it without knowing far more about you and so if you medically need trt, then by all means, im one of the biggest proponents out there on it but to use other steroids, at only 25 years old, can still cause long term problems, especially in terms of overall growth potential... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting 9on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

ive had thousands upon thousands of people ive worked with over the years and unfortunately, many of them are people that misused steroids at a younger age and/or people that have pretty bad low T conditions so im beyond familiar with this, how it works and the positives and negatives surrounding it.. MOST, NOT ALL , but MOST regular doctors are fucking clueless on how to help and diagnose properly... NOW, a strong endocrinologist would be far far more professionally suitable to help but trust me when i tell you, thats too high of a dose and while you may think some things said are harsh, its only to get you to listen because most people your age, NOT ALL, but most, think they know everything so perhaps that was not a fair assumption to make and if i spoke in error, you deserve an apology but beyond that, i dont think i know everything whatsoever, but i DO KNOW this area quite well... all i am trying to do is save you from the same type of shit i see so many people your age go through

Dylan is quite right in terms of the TRT dose being fairly high. Hypogonadal conditions are different amongst people but especially at your age, that's very high. Steroid use beyond your medically needed TRT is certainly not advisable. I understand you are thinking you are already on testosterone but that is not how it works. That is a therapeutic and needed dose and even if you run lower dose steroids, its still going to cause you future complications and I know this because I have seen it so many times just being on the forums so long.

Hey everyone,

Just started TRT a few months ago. Been training for about 10 years now, I am 25. I know young for trt but never touched anything and I did everything I could to correct it before hopping on, test levels were low 300s now mid 1300s and feeling amazing.

My questions is if I wanted to do a conservative cycle with trt would I need to add more test. Currently on 200mg Test C a week.

Was thinking low dose, primo, var, dbol, deca. Not all at once of course. Just wanted some advice or recommendations because I cant really find any info on if test has to be higher to run a "normal" cycle of anything else, or if you need more test to reach an efficacious dose of other compounds. Or is my 200mg a week good if my test numbers are higher than normal to throw other compounds in at their regular/lower doses.
welcome to anabolex, this is the right place for SELF TRT we all do it

I suggest adding an oral to TRT not an injectable, easier to control and see how you feel

so try this

200mgs testosterone cypionate/week
50mgs anavar/day 8 weeks (winstrol 50mgs is also fine)
7caps n2guard/day organ liver support a must

and make sure you share your log journal on abx with us

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT Anavar cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

with TRT injectables harder to control but consider 200mgs equipoise and 100mgs masteron but orals are better too if you ask me
like var or winny
make sure you share a LOG

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I'm on self-TRT now I pick up some testosterone and use it with tbol or anavar on and off and some HGH, its better than the blood work nonsense from doctor.

Would like to reply to everyone but that would take a while so I will just say thank you to everyone for the suggestions and for the help.

Will start a log as soon as I start taking anything. Thanks again.