Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

minimum and maximum dosages of deca?

Cylon3d7

Hey I have a question about the minimum and maximum dosages of deca durabolin nandrolone. I’m 33 years old, Male, 188 pounds and 12% body fat. Looking to build some more muscle mass but clean. I have heard people talk about dosages of deca but nothing specific in terms of minimum or max I can use per week.

dosages for bodybuilding can be as low as 150mg up to 800mg or more. guys in the 80's and early 90's used to use it high due to its mild properties

i NEVER recommend going over 400-500 of deca... thats up to each person and everyone is different on their preference... i just dont see it being worth the risk when at 300-400 you can get such nice, clean and dry results and minimize the sides... fuck, ive ran deca at a trt dose and still had great results with it... a little bit goes a long way...

Hey I have a question about the minimum and maximum dosages of deca durabolin nandrolone. I’m 33 years old, Male, 188 pounds and 12% body fat. Looking to build some more muscle mass but clean. I have heard people talk about dosages of deca but nothing specific in terms of minimum or max I can use per week.

Yeah you have. It's right there on the forum in threads and in articles we have.

If you run test with it, keep your test low at 200mg per week and run deca at 400mg per week. I would say for me I run deca 300-500mg per week depending on other compounds in the cycle. Always run proviron with it too. 50mg per day is plenty.