Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

monstersteroids.to losing my mind

ciujkiol

every since I got on monstersteroids products I have been going crazy.
My girlfriend has been up my ass saying that I’m behaving like a moron. I’m only on 250 mg a week of their testosterone but there’s definitely something up with this gear making my mind crazy.
I keep seeing these weird visions and when I ate my sandwich I swore after biting into it the bread turned into a small worm which crawled out of my nose. I’m getting very paranoid and delusional. After stopping the gear all these issues went away I really believe that there’s something in this gear that makes people go crazy

My girlfriend has been up my ass saying that I’m behaving like a moron. I’m only on 250 mg a week of their testosterone but there’s definitely something up with this gear making my mind crazy.
I keep seeing these weird visions and when I ate my sandwich I swore after biting into it the bread turned into a small worm which crawled out of my nose. I’m getting very paranoid and delusional. After stopping the gear all these issues went away I really believe that there’s something in this gear that makes people go crazy
sorry to hear it but monstersteroids.to had bad reviews before too

next time go with ugfreak.to
they have the highest quality gear at a great price

That's wild. You won't get such effect from steroidmarket gear