Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Moose's Sust, Dboll, Tren A cycle

Moose0421

Well guys I might not be good at this but it's my first log. I'm Dave, they call me Moose since highschool. I'm 45 years old and weigh 252 lbs. Not ever been a bodybuilder type but I have competed in bench meets and a few strong man events within my state years ago. Kinda right to the point I've been depressed, addicted to alcohol and downright hated myself for the last few years. I haven't taken any supplements or been on a cycle since 2017. I'm glad to say I'm back doing what I love best and that's training and excited to be back. No alcohol for 6 months and have been training for 3 months and ready to cycle. I'm taking the greatest gear from DS Sustanon 600mg wk; 40 mgs Danabol day, and Tren A 100 every 3 days. This should be where I ask for advice on how long, far I should go with this before stopping Tren, Dboll, and adding something new for the rest of duration of cycle. Id like to stay on for 4 months and taper off, PCTs. I'm building up to pics LoL but hey, I did my best with the log to start. Thank you everyone here on bolex for the welcome, advice and encouragement you gave me. Feel at home here!💪💯

Hey Moose, welcome to Anabolex, if you need any support there's lots of great people and sources on here to help you out. If you need AAS, then I'm here to render support courtesy of UPsteroid. Once again welcome.

Well guys I might not be good at this but it's my first log. I'm Dave, they call me Moose since highschool. I'm 45 years old and weigh 252 lbs. Not ever been a bodybuilder type but I have competed in bench meets and a few strong man events within my state years ago. Kinda right to the point I've been depressed, addicted to alcohol and downright hated myself for the last few years. I haven't taken any supplements or been on a cycle since 2017. I'm glad to say I'm back doing what I love best and that's training and excited to be back. No alcohol for 6 months and have been training for 3 months and ready to cycle. I'm taking the greatest gear from DS Sustanon 600mg wk; 40 mgs Danabol day, and Tren A 100 every 3 days. This should be where I ask for advice on how long, far I should go with this before stopping Tren, Dboll, and adding something new for the rest of duration of cycle. Id like to stay on for 4 months and taper off, PCTs. I'm building up to pics LoL but hey, I did my best with the log to start. Thank you everyone here on bolex for the welcome, advice and encouragement you gave me. Feel at home here!💪💯
code name: moose

@Moose0421 loving this log, welcome to anabolex

lets get some diet and training up as you go, your meals your reps sets etc

check out @DjuriEggink log its hot as example

thanks for sharing this log
the anabolex family welcomes you into our family

@Moose0421 loving this log, welcome to anabolex

lets get some diet and training up as you go, your meals your reps sets etc

check out @DjuriEggink log its hot as example
🙏 honored @going2cycle