Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multi-vitamin advice

Violet22

I'm looking for a multivitamin that can actually absorb and isn't going to be a waste of my time
the one I'm taking now is a ridiculous joke because whenever I pee I can see the different colors of my pee so I know I'm just pissing it out. Please recommend one that actually is good

I'm looking for a multivitamin that can actually absorb and isn't going to be a waste of my time
the one I'm taking now is a ridiculous joke because whenever I pee I can see the different colors of my pee so I know I'm just pissing it out. Please recommend one that actually is good
n2bm has a good multi vitamin and use n2guard if they dont have it

No multi vitamins for me, I only take n2guard these days.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

It's just the Vitamin C and is normal. My go to is 3DMulti