Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

musclesevolution took my bitcoins

Gimil

I sent musclesevolution.com my bitcoins which were $600 worth. I checked my account and it indeed went through even confirmed. I sent them the bitcoin address and everything that it came from. Now they are saying they never got anything and would get back to me. Its been 2 weeks and still nothing. I feel like they took me for that money :(

Look back musclesevolution was called a scammer many times sorry you lost your money but call them out more.

Domestic Supply is the most TRUSTED source you can find... You can never put a price on trust and trust is not easy to find... Domestic Supply has been TRUSTED for over a decade!

I would strongly recommend Domestic Supply. I use them exclusively as they have the best quality and customer service I have ever seen!

bro they steal bitcoin cause it is a scam that why. i don't believe in bitcoin, stick to american money only. fuck foreign money or fake coins.

and use napsgear only

How the fuck musclesevolution.com could scam you pitty buy lol, you chatting shit and all these users are only here to advertise their own webshops with steroids. What kind order you have placed worth equal 600$, you can post transaction number and it's very easy to verify if you really paid. Pathetic!!!!!! why would you order from the webshop in Europe if you have bunch of shit in the US . Fucking cry me a river lol

I sent musclesevolution.com my bitcoins which were $600 worth. I checked my account and it indeed went through even confirmed. I sent them the bitcoin address and everything that it came from. Now they are saying they never got anything and would get back to me. Its been 2 weeks and still nothing. I feel like they took me for that money :(
How the fuck musclesevolution.com could scam you pitty buy lol, you chatting shit and all these users are only here to advertise their own webshops with steroids. What kind order you have placed worth equal 600$, you can post transaction number and it's very easy to verify if you really paid. Pathetic!!!!!! why would you order from the webshop in Europe if you have bunch of shit in the US . Fucking cry me a river lol