Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my body hurts all over

PaisSear

not much else I can say except that my body hurts all over the place. I just got back into training again and I'm doing it 3 times a week. I took some time off
I'm sore, my joints hurt, and I over all feel very fatigued. I think I need to add some supplementation to this because it's affecting my sleep

not much else I can say except that my body hurts all over the place. I just got back into training again and I'm doing it 3 times a week. I took some time off
I'm sore, my joints hurt, and I over all feel very fatigued. I think I need to add some supplementation to this because it's affecting my sleep
If you've been off training for awhile, getting back can always seem this way. Give it time and you'd be fine.

time off and daily fish oil with n2joint rx

fish oil and n2joint rx

Ease up on the first few weeks and get some hot baths

N2joints,krill oil,collagen.rest,ice eat good food and go slow.more reps less weight mayb.your body will adjust.slow and steady.