Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Covid and Eggs Experience

Jayne Scott

Approved Supporter
Gold
Hello good people,

I want to share my experience with eggs after recovery from covid.

I recently noticed that I get irritated by the sight of eggs and I'm talking about seeing the yoke or egg white. Now, before this sudden discovery, I had eggs almost EOD. But now I can't stand them. I thought I was alone on this, but apparently it seems I'm not.

Question 1 - have any of you guys experienced this or am I just paranoid?
Question 2 - if I'm not paranoid (thank heavens), then what could be responsible for my sudden distaste for eggs after covid?

Cheers.

haven't got covid but others i know who have mention their disgust for food, pretty common side

my advice is listen to your body, if it doesn't want eggs there is no reason to forcefeed it eggs. plenty of other protein sources

Hello good people,

I want to share my experience with eggs after recovery from covid.

I recently noticed that I get irritated by the sight of eggs and I'm talking about seeing the yoke or egg white. Now, before this sudden discovery, I had eggs almost EOD. But now I can't stand them. I thought I was alone on this, but apparently it seems I'm not.

Question 1 - have any of you guys experienced this or am I just paranoid?
Question 2 - if I'm not paranoid (thank heavens), then what could be responsible for my sudden distaste for eggs after covid?

Cheers.
I've heard of people not liking food after covid.

1 you're not paranoid thats normal
2 probably temporary as you get thru the covid side effects, takes time

in a month or 2 you'll be back to normal

I had covid then didnt want to eat much for a while so normal

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

haven't got covid but others i know who have mention their disgust for food, pretty common side

my advice is listen to your body, if it doesn't want eggs there is no reason to forcefeed it eggs. plenty of other protein sources
Sure. I've just excluded them from my diet for the time being.