Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Log

Oldman23

V.I.P.
Logger
Bio
  • 45 years old
  • Weight when I was active in the gym 180 to 215, depended on the year and what I was trying to achieve
  • Weight since not going to the gym 185-190
  • Bloodwork from 1 month ago shows test at 280ish
  • Libido is not an issue even at the borderline of low test
  • What I have felt over 5 years has been a lack of everything else that comes with hormonal balance
  • in my late 30's general doc said welcome to middle age and I accepted his assessment
  • Been fighting mentally to get back in the gym, to be active after work or on weekends for years, I only have enough gas in the tank to take care of personal, career and family obligations, after that I need to be towed away and just want to sleep
  • Fertility is not a concern, got a vasectomy in early April 2023, already have kids and I some stuff frozen at some place
  • Weight as of today April 26th is 195 with what I guess is likely 30% body fat, I dont have a meter so guesstimating
Diet
  • We eat clean 9 out of 10 times
  • I used to be even more strict but eventually after a few weeks or months we would binge on something, whatever it would be until we were in a comma
    • Think not having a dessert for 5 months and then binging on desserts for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • We practice self control and feed the urges in very controlled moderation
  • Dieting will not be an issue but not planning to go extremist with it
    • Our food bill consists of meets, vegetables, legumes and the occasional pasta
    • We do not ever drink bottled juices, sodas nor dairy products

My goals
  • Not looking to go into beast mode, would not be able to afford it long term nor put in the rigorous work, my personal and career workloads are too much and will get in the way
  • I simply want the mental well being that hormonal balance brings to me along with some aid in energy and recovery
  • I trained non-stop from age 14 to early 30's, then it got to be whenever I had time or when ever something was not hurting
  • We know that if you train hard early on, muscle memory is a beautiful thing, I go back for 2/3 months, maybe 3/4 days per week and I feel great and start looking great but I just dont have the physical drive to do it long term
  • THIS IS WHERE TRT comes in
    • I am no longer accepting traditional middle age beliefs, nor conforming
TRT plans
  • Plan is to go slow and not go beast mode
  • Slowly bump up test until I feel I am in a better place
  • Anavar a couple of times per year
  • I dont plan to do any bulking at all, been there
  • Will work to minimize as many side effects that I am prone to such as bloat, acne and if high enough my attitude changes and don't want to go back in time with that one
  • Complete bloodwork regularly

Current bloodwork
FSH 7.7
LH 4.6
Test 281
Test 54
Overall blood health all green

Next Steps

• Complete research on long term vitals protection
  • Complete my personal TRT kit along with PCT kit in the event clinic becomes unaffordable
  • Follow doc guidelines for dosage and find the right balance while fighting the urge to just use a whole bottle in 2 weeks

Will try to keep this thread alive

Bio
  • 45 years old
  • Weight when I was active in the gym 180 to 215, depended on the year and what I was trying to achieve
  • Weight since not going to the gym 185-190
  • Bloodwork from 1 month ago shows test at 280ish
  • Libido is not an issue even at the borderline of low test
  • What I have felt over 5 years has been a lack of everything else that comes with hormonal balance
  • in my late 30's general doc said welcome to middle age and I accepted his assessment
  • Been fighting mentally to get back in the gym, to be active after work or on weekends for years, I only have enough gas in the tank to take care of personal, career and family obligations, after that I need to be towed away and just want to sleep
  • Fertility is not a concern, got a vasectomy in early April 2023, already have kids and I some stuff frozen at some place
  • Weight as of today April 26th is 195 with what I guess is likely 30% body fat, I dont have a meter so guesstimating
Diet
  • We eat clean 9 out of 10 times
  • I used to be even more strict but eventually after a few weeks or months we would binge on something, whatever it would be until we were in a comma
    • Think not having a dessert for 5 months and then binging on desserts for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • We practice self control and feed the urges in very controlled moderation
  • Dieting will not be an issue but not planning to go extremist with it
    • Our food bill consists of meets, vegetables, legumes and the occasional pasta
    • We do not ever drink bottled juices, sodas nor dairy products

My goals
  • Not looking to go into beast mode, would not be able to afford it long term nor put in the rigorous work, my personal and career workloads are too much and will get in the way
  • I simply want the mental well being that hormonal balance brings to me along with some aid in energy and recovery
  • I trained non-stop from age 14 to early 30's, then it got to be whenever I had time or when ever something was not hurting
  • We know that if you train hard early on, muscle memory is a beautiful thing, I go back for 2/3 months, maybe 3/4 days per week and I feel great and start looking great but I just dont have the physical drive to do it long term
  • THIS IS WHERE TRT comes in
    • I am no longer accepting traditional middle age beliefs, nor conforming
TRT plans
  • Plan is to go slow and not go beast mode
  • Slowly bump up test until I feel I am in a better place
  • Anavar a couple of times per year
  • I dont plan to do any bulking at all, been there
  • Will work to minimize as many side effects that I am prone to such as bloat, acne and if high enough my attitude changes and don't want to go back in time with that one
  • Complete bloodwork regularly

Current bloodwork
FSH 7.7
LH 4.6
Test 281
Test 54
Overall blood health all green

Next Steps

• Complete research on long term vitals protection
  • Complete my personal TRT kit along with PCT kit in the event clinic becomes unaffordable
  • Follow doc guidelines for dosage and find the right balance while fighting the urge to just use a whole bottle in 2 weeks

Will try to keep this thread alive
@Oldman23 thank you for sharing

I would start by posting your diet log, meals and food you eat so we can see where you can make adjustments. And please start sharing your training log reps sets and exercises too. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

For TRT why use a clinic? You can self TRT 250mgs testosterone enanthate/week will cost you pennies compared to a clinic. Get a 10ml vial of testosterone will last 9-10 weeks easy.

Self =TRT is your path right now
get some testosterone and pump it in bro

I would start by posting your diet log, meals and food you eat so we can see where you can make adjustments. And please start sharing your training log reps sets and exercises too. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

For TRT why use a clinic? You can self TRT 250mgs testosterone enanthate/week will cost you pennies compared to a clinic. Get a 10ml vial of testosterone will last 9-10 weeks easy.
Way back, I did what I did without thinking much about it, when I got tired off it and came off, even with PCT I was in the gutter for almost a year. I did it for the joy of it and guided myself by how I felt and gym buddies and in hindsight could have done some things differently.

Instead of scouring the internet for free info I want to see first hand how a doc manages such a protocol then I may mimic it.

It has also been many years that I don't spend time on boards, while I recognize some names out there, I currently have no clue who is now behind those names and reputation of what they are putting out.

trt log is hot thanks for sharing
but why not do self trt?
I will likely have to self trt come this time next year.
I only purchased a 1 year membership.

The idea is to observe how a practitioner manages a person's protocol as oppose to learning from watching random youtube channels.
Plus I need to figure out how to find affordable labs near me so I can afford to run then when ever.
And the last piece, I need to become familiar with how sells what and who still has current rep of quality and proper labeling and stuff like that.

As an example, right now I am confused as to why EP brand is so cheap with one vendor and like double the price with another.

Way back, I did what I did without thinking much about it, when I got tired off it and came off, even with PCT I was in the gutter for almost a year. I did it for the joy of it and guided myself by how I felt and gym buddies and in hindsight could have done some things differently.

Instead of scouring the internet for free info I want to see first hand how a doc manages such a protocol then I may mimic it.

It has also been many years that I don't spend time on boards, while I recognize some names out there, I currently have no clue who is now behind those names and reputation of what they are putting out.
@Oldman23 hindsight it always 20-20 bro lol so don't worry about it.

now on to the diet training pics question:

Can we see your diet and training log, in detail, please start sharing at least your training to start.

Waiting on the updates.

I will likely have to self trt come this time next year.
I only purchased a 1 year membership.

The idea is to observe how a practitioner manages a person's protocol as oppose to learning from watching random youtube channels.
Plus I need to figure out how to find affordable labs near me so I can afford to run then when ever.
And the last piece, I need to become familiar with how sells what and who still has current rep of quality and proper labeling and stuff like that.

As an example, right now I am confused as to why EP brand is so cheap with one vendor and like double the price with another.
@Oldman23 it's basically 150-200mgs testosterone thats the magic formula :)

Every seller has different prices for gear depends if they bulk buy or not.

I suggest pharmacom personally as I use them. Basicstero.ws is legit for pharmacom.