Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help/Insight Want to start my first cycle, Don't know if it's the right time.

gioxo

I'm 24 years old. I'm 6'2, I weigh 289 lbs. I have been on a strict calorie-deficit diet for the past 5 months and I have lost a total of about 60 lbs. I was extremely overweight (still am). With the crazy weight loss so far I have noticed a huge decrease in performance/strength. I train 7 days a week, most days twice a day. I don't know if it would be a good idea to start my first cycle now or wait until I drop another 60-70lbs. I hate that I'm getting weaker, my arms, chest, and legs are taking form. But with every pound lost there's muscle loss as well. I'm on a strict diet, roughly 1700-1800 calories a day. I know it's a bit low but it's what's been working. I feel fine. My food is clean, I take supplements (vitamins, probiotics, greens). I feel energetic I'm able to keep up with my workouts so I think I'm doing fine. I don't know what route to take, do yall recommend starting out with sarms or just hop on test? I will be doing this at some point my only question is should I start now or wait until I drop more of the weight, wait until I'm a bit older? Any tips on reducing muscle loss? Some of you will say just up the calorie intake but I don't want to do that as it will slow down my weight loss progress.

you are going to lose strength when you lose body weight. that isn't something that is even debatable and there is a reason why powerlifters compete in weight classes obviously. so do boxers, mma, wrestlers etc. the more weight the more advantage you have. so accept you will lose strength and be healthier

as far as next step its really up to you. sounds like you could use some 1 on 1 coaching. you can reach out to me and we can talk about it, my prices are very fair

I'm 24 years old. I'm 6'2, I weigh 289 lbs. I have been on a strict calorie-deficit diet for the past 5 months and I have lost a total of about 60 lbs. I was extremely overweight (still am). With the crazy weight loss so far I have noticed a huge decrease in performance/strength. I train 7 days a week, most days twice a day. I don't know if it would be a good idea to start my first cycle now or wait until I drop another 60-70lbs. I hate that I'm getting weaker, my arms, chest, and legs are taking form. But with every pound lost there's muscle loss as well. I'm on a strict diet, roughly 1700-1800 calories a day. I know it's a bit low but it's what's been working. I feel fine. My food is clean, I take supplements (vitamins, probiotics, greens). I feel energetic I'm able to keep up with my workouts so I think I'm doing fine. I don't know what route to take, do yall recommend starting out with sarms or just hop on test? I will be doing this at some point my only question is should I start now or wait until I drop more of the weight, wait until I'm a bit older? Any tips on reducing muscle loss? Some of you will say just up the calorie intake but I don't want to do that as it will slow down my weight loss progress.
welcome to anabolex!

i suggest you mix testosterone and sarms in your stack

300mgs testosterone enanthate/week (sports tRT)
20mgs cardarine/day
25mgs testolone rad140/day
7caps n2guard/day
5mgs aromasin EOD

and you are doing a cycle soon no matter what the cycle it make sure to post your log journal on anabolex

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

300mgs test enan
20mgs gw
50mgs osta
7caps n2guard

and LOG asap

i agree with team 300mgs testosterone is your starting point
please please please post the LOG

i think you can start trt testosteron dose 150mgs and sarms
and LOG ASAP NOW

20mgs cardarine
50mgs ostarine
200mgs testosterone
n2guard or organ support of some sort since n2guard out of stock
+LOG RIGHT now start showing us where you at

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

i DESPISE the fact so many on here are advising steroid use at 24 years old and beyond that being so far out of shape... i dont even want to post with this shit going on.. it honestly disgusts me

i DESPISE the fact so many on here are advising steroid use at 24 years old and beyond that being so far out of shape... i dont even want to post with this shit going on.. it honestly disgusts me
Lmfao thanks for posting this. I will take any advice and it seems like you might be able to shed some light on why I shouldn't. I'm open to hear what you have to say. Good or bad it doesn't matter all feedback is much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Lmfao thanks for posting this. I will take any advice and it seems like you might be able to shed some light on why I shouldn't. I'm open to hear what you have to say. Good or bad it doesn't matter all feedback is much appreciated. Thanks in advance
heres a video on steroid use with high body fat that i did.

I have an in depth video coming early next week about “if steroids are for you” thoroughly discussing using steroids too young. The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting 9on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life... You will do whatever you want but at least you now have info showing and explaining all of this to you. I generally go all out trying to help younger giys with this but im not on this and pretty much have had it with it all together... so so so many are insanely focused on learning the hard way and so i am going to just start letting people do that as well as get absolutely horrible and damning advice thats its perfectly ok to use steroids at that young of an age... Good luck

Last edited:
I would strongly urge against any kind of steroid use. You are far too young and not in even remotely close enough proper shape. This is an extremely bad idea and a lot of bad guidance on it, which is rather surprising to me. I would certainly not advice any of this. A SARMS stack would be ideal and completely fine but steroids, in m view, would be so far out of the question