Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle from geneza

Matt_0689

Good morning guys, this is my first day on this forum, but I’ve ordered from geneza about 4-5 times with good results. The latest cycle I have ordered from them is
Test E 400 per ml
Tri tren 150 per ml
And mast E 200 per ml

I’m going to be doing 800 mg of test per week split into three days a week. I will be doing Tren 300 mg also split into three days a week and mast 200 mg a week also split into three days a week. This will be a 10 week cycle. I’ve only been doing AAS for about a couple years now however I’ve been on TRT for 3 years. I’m 5 foot 11, 210 pounds about 13-14% body fat. I’m only a few days and the only negative thing I noticed was a little bit of PIP in my delts from the test E 400. However, I also am getting over a sunburn with flaky skin so maybe some dead skin got in there. However, I also know that PIP is normal in the delts and usually goes away within a couple days.

Anyways, nice to meet you guys and please critique the cycle. The goal is to drop down to maybe nine or 10% body fat. Maybe we’ll see this is still new to me

Good morning guys, this is my first day on this forum, but I’ve ordered from geneza about 4-5 times with good results. The latest cycle I have ordered from them is
Test E 400 per ml
Tri tren 150 per ml
And mast E 200 per ml

I’m going to be doing 800 mg of test per week split into three days a week. I will be doing Tren 300 mg also split into three days a week and mast 200 mg a week also split into three days a week. This will be a 10 week cycle. I’ve only been doing AAS for about a couple years now however I’ve been on TRT for 3 years. I’m 5 foot 11, 210 pounds about 13-14% body fat. I’m only a few days and the only negative thing I noticed was a little bit of PIP in my delts from the test E 400. However, I also am getting over a sunburn with flaky skin so maybe some dead skin got in there. However, I also know that PIP is normal in the delts and usually goes away within a couple days.

Anyways, nice to meet you guys and please critique the cycle. The goal is to drop down to maybe nine or 10% body fat. Maybe we’ll see this is still new to me
@Matt_0689

Welcome to Anabolex.

You made the right choice ordering from Geneza Pharma, one of the best in the industry today.

Overall, your cycle is good but I would make a few small changes.

Week 1-12 (12 weeks if you can do it, much more beneficial than 10)
500mgs testosterone enanthate/week (3 day split), down from 800mgs to balance the tren more
300mgs Trenbolone enanthate/week (3 days split)
For sides, you need Ai + organ support + tren support
+10mgs aromasin/ ED (anti Estrogen Ai)
+7caps n2guard/ed (organ liver support with tren/test high dose)
+20mgs cardarine/gw/ed (anti tren cough and tren sides +cardio boost)
+optional: 0.25mgs dostinex/week for prolactin sides, not required if you did trenbolone before without it

So good cycle the above are suggestions of course not requirements. What we do what is you keep your diet, training, supplements, cardio LOG journal diary on anabolex. You will need us to guide you no this trenbolone cycles.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: Geneza pharma trenbolone testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

I like your plan would mod the 800mgs of test a bit and MAKE SURE to LOG it asap

I would support this cycle with a smaller testosterone dose and would like to see LOG journal posted

APPROVED BRAND - GENEZA PHARMA

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Geneza pharma is G2G you smart picking up the gear
testosterone 800mgs I've done it but wouldn't go over 500mgs
please please post a LOG journal with this cycle

Gp Geneza Pharma GOAT style source for many and you're are a genius to pick this up, power top cycle.
Trenbolone around 300mgs
testosterone around 500mgs
+LOG ASAP PLEASE

Geneza pharma Trenbolone was my love cycle too bad you dont have winstrol
but anyway, test tren do it but with ai and organ support
you should share Log Journal please big mana

respect for coming in strong with trenbolone

I personally use geneza pharma 1000mgs trenbolone 1000mgs testosterone but I'm a bodybuilding pro wouldn't suggest this for you if you don't have 10 years under belt

500mgs testosterne enan + 300mgs tri tren + n2guard 7caps + 20mgs cardarine + 10mgs aromasin, cycle is clearn

LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG please

OK, thanks guys, I’ll make the above changes. I will knock the test down to 500 mg. I have an aromatase inhibitor and caber on hand. The tren I got is the tri-tren but I would say when should I feel that probably week three or four? I will start a log, thank you guys

By the way, as far as my diet. It’s pretty clean I have a protein shake in the morning with a banana, the rest of the meals are pretty much lean protein, rice or potato, veggies. My macros are about 3200 cal a day, 250 g of protein per day, which I will probably up soon, carbs and fat vary but it’s not super low fat.