Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member introduction + questions

BoogieDB

Hey how is everyone doing. This is my first time posting in an online thread ever . I usually just read, but I have some specific questions . A little about myself. I am 23, 5’9 ish and 209 pounds . A navy vet as well I don’t do 1rpms but I’m currently hitting
Bench 215lbs 4x5
Deadlift 315 over hand 4x5
Squat ATG high bar 235 4x5

I am not particularly proud of these numbers and I didn’t come to get roasted lol but my form is solid which is why I think I look decent . I track my macros to the T , and rarely miss the gym . I look at legends like cbum and Ronnie and I get this excitement. I want to look like that . I want to push my soul and body to its peak. I come to you bros on advice on how to approach a first cycle . Should I do oral or injectable ? For how long ? From what source ? If this is the wrong place to be asking these questions my bad .

Attachments

• B5A564B8-92A5-4EC2-8C88-B4922056AD6E.jpeg
    B5A564B8-92A5-4EC2-8C88-B4922056AD6E.jpeg
    438.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 6F485899-77A9-481E-ADD0-8D29C6383D93.jpeg
    6F485899-77A9-481E-ADD0-8D29C6383D93.jpeg
    434.4 KB · Views: 60
welcome and feel free to ask away. we have a good podcast on evolutionary.org that i host. a lot of good info on that for you

my advice is wait 2 more years atleast to use steroids, you are still very young and raw. you can improve your diet and training in the mean time and also consider sarms at your age

welcome bro.. i cant help you with any sort of steroid use.. i dont advise that kind of use to anyone your age... sarms, yes, but you wont find too many people that actually care who would advise you, at your current age, to use steroids

Hi there and welcome to anabolex. I along with Dylan do not condone steroid use at that age but you are always welcome here, to learn and there are other options like sarms and peptides that would be fine for you to go with

Hey how is everyone doing. This is my first time posting in an online thread ever . I usually just read, but I have some specific questions . A little about myself. I am 23, 5’9 ish and 209 pounds . A navy vet as well I don’t do 1rpms but I’m currently hitting
Bench 215lbs 4x5
Deadlift 315 over hand 4x5
Squat ATG high bar 235 4x5

I am not particularly proud of these numbers and I didn’t come to get roasted lol but my form is solid which is why I think I look decent . I track my macros to the T , and rarely miss the gym . I look at legends like cbum and Ronnie and I get this excitement. I want to look like that . I want to push my soul and body to its peak. I come to you bros on advice on how to approach a first cycle . Should I do oral or injectable ? For how long ? From what source ? If this is the wrong place to be asking these questions my bad .
Welcome to Anabolex.

First you should be proud of your lifts, many guys cant lift that, you're better than 85% of the population FYI.

Second. First cycle IMO should be either testosterone only or orals only if you're scared to inject.

Testosterone only cycles are usually close to sports-TRT
12 weeks
500mgs testosterone enanthate/week
10mgs aromasin ED or EOD
7 caps n2guard ed
20mgs cardarine ed

Oral only cycles are usually like this
8 weeks
25mgs winstrol ed
25mgs anavar ed
20mgs cardarine ed
10 caps n2guard ed

You'll nee to see which way you want to go.

I suggest you use approved sources, check top of the page to stay safe.

strong base there and good lifts

have you tested your testosterone levels? you might need to jump on TRT
trt = testosterone replacement therapy

welcome!

you have an alright base
consider TRT and if you cant get a script go with self-trt
200-300mgs testosterone/week before you go further

welcome dude

you have a start base not bad at all

sports TRT is what I would do
around 300mgs testosterone/week
you can listen on joe rogan they talk about sports trt its legit

you should keep building your base IMO
start with sarms not steroids

12 weeks sarms cycle
20mgs cardarine gw ed
50mgs ostarine mk ed
25mgs testolone rad ed
7caps n2guard ed

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

300 test for cycle always. I started 22 23 with just test. I'm not on trt. Everyone different tho

Welcome bro. My first AS cycle was 200 tabs of DBol at 19 years old and every cycle since then was based on an injectable. Now, I did this to compete in collegiate sports and SARMS were not available then. If you hang around here and do your research, you will see most seasoned folks shy away from AS for guys your age and recommend SARMS.

I am about to embark on my first SARMS experience at 48 years old, so I cannot share any experience with you, but the thought of solid gains with little to no side effects is very appealing to me.

If I were you, I would investigate SARMS before attempting AS. Your joints and organs will probably thank you.

Using AS in my late teens and 20's carried a lot of negative side effects for me including a bunch of connective tissue injuries.

Lastly...I am with Mobster...those SHORTS! Yowza

Welcome man. No need for steroids quite yet. You have a good base so I recommend continuing to work on diet and training to really understand your body.