Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs New rep big_rich

big_rich

Active Bro
I'd like to announce I will be a new rep here for psl. I have been around for many years mainly at asf and a few other boards. Please feel free to reach out if there is any way I can be of assistance..

Vision approved...

lets wait for @Vision and psl to approve this

My man Rich..

Gentlemen,
Rich is a long time friend of my for years, we've spoken about getting him on the team numerous times, life got in the way or just life circumstances. But here we are time couldn't be any better now.
So here he is, he's a great guy and great assist. Drama free, non-hater and just loves helping and chatting with like minded bros. You'll see, you'll like'em, great dude!

Great to see you here Rich, these guys here will take great care of you. If you have any questions about the community, you can reach out to anyone that has chimed in, ALL of these warriors will assist you. :)

I've looked up to and respected Rich for a good while now. It's a pleasure to be working side by side with him now :) He's a super helpful guy.

Rich is a solid brother! Welcome to the team 💪

I'm here for everyone if anyone is in need of assistance please reach out I will help.in any way I can.

Top Bottom