Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Sarms

l1ttlet

little background. I'm new to sarms finally deciding to give this a shot after reaching close to my genetic potential I feel.
31 age
5' 4"
185lbs and ar9und 15-20% body fat.
been working out for over a decade now, know what I'm doing.

I feel like it's time to add on mass and size before I hit my 40's and it's all downhill from there. I'm looking for longevity and being able to add size and strength as well as all the good side effects without the risk of it affecting my mood or hurting my organs and no gyno in any way.

I've just recently purchased gregg doucette turkesterone and have just started taking 3 a day for the past 4wks. not sure if it's working or not but I do feel stronger and recovered better.

I decided a new year and to try sarms after much thought and research. I went to my local store and purchased some mk677. today is officially day two of it and I'm so damn hungry, so I'm hoping it's legite and talked to the owner for over an hr on two occasions and decided to get this as he said it was a trusted product. However after deciding to do more research I realize this may be bad. it's from Matrix Labs. I do wanna finish the bottle taking 1 a day @15mg. should I finish it or toss it out? worried about it being harmful to my health.

looked at what u guys recommend for companies. what mix should I use? gonna do this for 1 yr then stop for good and just hope I bank enough nuclei to get over this plateau until I will need hrt and just rely on that.

can I put the powder into my preworkout? I make my own so it'd be nice to be able to just throw some of that in.

not sure if I should stack sarms or just take 1 and then after 12wks go to another and another till the yr is up. will be stack8ng with the turkesterone as well.

hope it's not to much of a read.

You absolutely DO NOT EVER under any circumstance buy sarms from a supplement store and matrix labs is well known for selling spiked and faked products... DO NOT use that trash bro!

MK677 is excellent is you have the real deal... the best quality can be found at either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

You can try the sarms gels at sarms4sale for the easiest dosing method with the best absorption or i would just go with the liquid... take 25 mg per day, once a day before bed for a minimum of 6 months but a year is most ideal...

I strongly suggest you listen to Dylan on this sir, he knows better than anyone about good and bad companies, dosing, results and everything else there is to know!

thank u for ur help. I will be ordering some but before I do. the liquid one, can I take that orally? if not I'll just do the powder. should I stack it or just take by itself for a yr?

I wanna pack on as much as I can for a yr then I'm done. hopefully reach close to 220lbs

also worried about this enlarging organs?? I don't think it does at it works with ur bodies natural hgh and just boosts it more than usual.

there is a lot of fake supplements from supplement stores and ALL sarms sold there are fake or counterfeit.

I would start by getting sarms from legit brand like s4s or umbrella.

Redo your cycle to something more legit for your age and situation.
20mgs cardarine gw501516/day
50mgs ostarine mk2866/day
25mgs nutrobal mk677/day (before bed)
7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
Run that for 8-10 weeks with higher protein and cardio.

New to sarms start slow and follow Dylans lead.

okay will do. I'll do 25mg of mk677 for 3 months and stack with my turkesterone, 3 pills a day. do that and then see where I'm at.

I also take for recovery 20grams of pea protein with 10gram of bovine collagen for shake 1 after workout. then a few hrs later 20grams of pea protein again with 10 grams of chicken collagen. with the mk677 and how the collagen works hoping it'll just boost it even more.

been taking the recovery shakes for close to a yr now on workout days and it definitely helps.

there is a lot of fake supplements from supplement stores and ALL sarms sold there are fake or counterfeit.

I would start by getting sarms from legit brand like s4s or umbrella.

Redo your cycle to something more legit for your age and situation.
20mgs cardarine gw501516/day
50mgs ostarine mk2866/day
25mgs nutrobal mk677/day (before bed)
7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
Run that for 8-10 weeks with higher protein and cardio.
I'm going to do this one after 3 months of the mk677 just to take it slow to start off. question on all listed. do any of those mess with estrogen and give gyno?