Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Niclosamide in tapeworm protocol question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkavin

BANNED
Hello all!

I suspect I might have a tapeworm, because I saw a weird, hard ,white seed looking thing in my stools.
I found a protocol here to kill tapeworms, which contains three drugs to be used together. I ordered some Praziquantel and Albendozole, but there's no Niclosamide to buy in my country, even in vet stores.

So, my question is, won't prazi and albenza be enough? What's the role of Niclosamide anyway, since other two drugs are effective at killing the tape as well? Prazi kills adults, and albenza kills all leftover stages, isn't this true?

Also, has anyone had any experience with food grade de? I'd like to get opinions if I should get some of that stuff too :)

Hello all!

I suspect I might have a tapeworm, because I saw a weird, hard ,white seed looking thing in my stools.
I found a protocol here to kill tapeworms, which contains three drugs to be used together. I ordered some Praziquantel and Albendozole, but there's no Niclosamide to buy in my country, even in vet stores.

So, my question is, won't prazi and albenza be enough? What's the role of Niclosamide anyway, since other two drugs are effective at killing the tape as well? Prazi kills adults, and albenza kills all leftover stages, isn't this true?

Also, has anyone had any experience with food grade de? I'd like to get opinions if I should get some of that stuff too :)
thanks in advance for any help

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.