Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no luck on weight watchers

gastillor

My gf (160 pounds) and I (280 pounds) both signed up for weight watchers where you count points and as long as you stay under that number you should gain weight. we also have been doing cardio 4x per week and weight training. unfortunately we lost some weight the first few weeks on it but now we actually weigh more 3 months later. it is very frustrating, any idea why?

You should do water fasting for 3 days then go into 8 hour refeed window and both of you will lose a lot of weight.

thats not going to be a long term solution... you need to get off of it and start working on a different type of diet...

My gf (160 pounds) and I (280 pounds) both signed up for weight watchers where you count points and as long as you stay under that number you should gain weight. we also have been doing cardio 4x per week and weight training. unfortunately we lost some weight the first few weeks on it but now we actually weigh more 3 months later. it is very frustrating, any idea why?

Right there is why lol

BRO SCIENCE vs. REAL SCIENCE on nutrition,
"losing or gaining weight is all about calories in and calories out, and at the end of the day if you 'hit your macros' that is all that matters." this is what most people believe. and if you don't actually lose or gain weight according to this formula it MUST BE YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT because you counted wrong. BUT is it the truth?
take 10 minutes out of your day to read the link below and look at the actual HUMAN STUDIES that weren't done by the billion dollar food companies to push an agenda. we know that you can eat the same exact foods at a certain point of the day and it can have a completely different outcome. crazy huh? not what we've been taught all our lives though.
The Women’s Health Initiative was the most ambitious, important weight loss study ever done. This enormous randomized trial involving almost 50,000 people evaluated this low-fat, low calorie approach to weight loss. Through intensive counseling, women were persuaded to reduce daily caloric intake by 342 calories and increase exercise by 10%. Calorie counters expected a weight loss of 32 pounds over a single year. This trial was expected to validate conventional nutritional advice.
But when the final results were tallied in 2006, there was only crushing disappointment. Despite good compliance, over 7 years of calorie counting led to virtually no weight loss
Not even a single pound. This study was a stunning and severe rebuke to the Caloric theory of obesity. Reducing calories did not lead to weight loss.

By declaring that their scientifically unproven caloric reduction advice was flawless, doctors and nutritionists could conveniently shift the blame from themselves to you. It wasn’t their fault. It was yours. (Does this sound familiar, happens everyday when online gurus copy/paste the same diet plans to everyone) No wonder they loved this game so much! To admit that all their precious theories of obesity were simply incorrect was too psychologically difficult. Yet evidence continued to accumulate that this new caloric restriction strategy was about as useful as comb to a bald man.

WW is just a calorie restricting diet and those are never sustainable. If you are always hungry you will eventually give in and fail. For me, I have found that intermittent fasting works great because it keeps by blood sugar extremely stable. When this happens I do not get a strong sense of hunger. I basically eat 1-2 meals per day depending on the day. First meal is around 4pm and then if I am hungry later I might have something around 7pm. If not, then I just go to bed. On the weekends I will have an extra meal on either Saturday or Sunday.