Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no moderation but

StaggerLee

Growing Newb
Hi All,
It's very good to see our good old community is building again like a phoenix..

But there's something i wanna say
I totally understand this underground section is unmoderated.
But actually it's so lame, whenever someone writes here a post
someone comments "this brand good" , "buy from something.com" and check the author.. it's first or second post ! Who the f*k r ypı to say the source is great.

Yes it's great to have some unmoderated section for all kinds of talk.. But it's seems like, an army of trolls are waiting to give you a brand name or product name.. subject is related or no...
I don't wanna debate.. But maybe admins should consider about some restrictions for this category.. At least, it should't be allowed to everyone to register and give a source site at first post here...
I'm not telling this section should modorated. it's great. But maybe some restrictions to write here.. maybe some visit number or some day, or some contribution to community..
Just my 2 cents..

Sorry for my bad English. I guess some other members feel similar things..

I respect your view but don't agree with you at all. This isn't Nazi Germany, it's USA, free speech and open community.

Hi All,
It's very good to see our good old community is building again like a phoenix..

But there's something i wanna say
I totally understand this underground section is unmoderated.
But actually it's so lame, whenever someone writes here a post
someone comments "this brand good" , "buy from something.com" and check the author.. it's first or second post ! Who the f*k r ypı to say the source is great.

Yes it's great to have some unmoderated section for all kinds of talk.. But it's seems like, an army of trolls are waiting to give you a brand name or product name.. subject is related or no...
I don't wanna debate.. But maybe admins should consider about some restrictions for this category.. At least, it should't be allowed to everyone to register and give a source site at first post here...
I'm not telling this section should modorated. it's great. But maybe some restrictions to write here.. maybe some visit number or some day, or some contribution to community..
Just my 2 cents..

Sorry for my bad English. I guess some other members feel similar things..

I do NOT agree at all! We should have free speech and let anyone post anything within the rules.

FREE SPEECH 1ST AMENDMENT BABY

So are you saying we should delete threads you don't like? lol o_O can you type up the criteria for that mr. LEE.

free speech, plain and simple... this isnt facebook bro... or some political bull shit where one party rules and censors everything said... people can say what they want, recommend what they want etc... you dont have to read everyones post or agree with their point of view either... there is an entire section dedicated t just reviews where you can read as well

maybe because of my poor english, i didn't express my self in right way. I'm sorry about that.

everybody is telling free-speech . i have no problem with free speech.. and i don't ask anybody to delete any thread..
if i don't believe this is a "a community for free-speech" i didn't start this thread.

I'm just telling some moderators, admins needs to think about improve the quality of discussions. Because i see many accounts giving source names... and this is just an advice. maybe someone smarter than me reads this as a feedback and do something to make here better place.

And please you all moderators and super gold vip whatever members.. please one of you could show me where did i said something against free speech?

I remember i said
Yes it's great to have some unmoderated section for all kinds of talk..

and

I'm not a community building expert or anything. But my first idea that i mention was

maybe some visit number or some day, or some contribution to community..

If you can explain to me how I am against free-speech? Or forgive me , maybe my english is so lame, and i m not able do understand your wisdom in your posts. But seriously i didn't understand.

Here I'm trying to contribute your community by addressing a problem (maybe falsely, im not perfect), and share my (possibly false) thoughts to solve it but what? An army of moderators and vip gold super members are blaming be being against free speech..

Look at this thread.. Check the users.
I am the one who is joining the community, and trying to making here a better place by just trying to address problems, and sharing thoughts. Even if I'm wrong.. I can not see any contribution here except me.. My thoughts could be false.

But what are yours?
- Saying free speech is good against a guy who never said free speech is bad?
- Blaming me as asking for threads deletion? Show me where did i say about deleting threads or similar.

So you can ban me, delete my user, or keep everything as it is. We gonna see this.

But think for a minute.. What if hundreds of trolls come tomorrow from some sources and writes their shit gear links under every single post.
And some admin, moderator whoever has power put a rule like "you need to be active at least x days to post in this section" rule?

What you gonna say that day?
or
what if the admin doesn't put a rule, and army of trolls makes here unusable link-farm?

Anyway, I'm spending my time by trying to improve here because I was also old member here. And here is nostalgic place for me (probably like most of you)

I don't know what else to say

But please read what i wrote, before blaming me. You don't need to answer anything. But if you will answer, please read first. This is invented centuries ago by some Greek guys.

Last edited:

If you want restrictions man go start your own forum. Anabolex is for everyone, open to anyone posting.

Okey,
i thank you all for your constructive , positive, seminal replies. I'm enlightened a lot..

bro i think u wanted us to agree to shut ppl up and moderate ppl that u dont agree with ...u come from a different culture so u dont undestand...Americans believe in freedom of speech...we believe in open discussion...AND if i dont like a thread i ignore it bro...just flat out ignore it...but i like all questions and all ALL discussion to open up channel and new venues of knowledge.....

Bro ,
if you think, i mean i ask someone to shut people up, i'm afraid i did a major mistake to express my self. I'm really sorry.

I'm addressing a problem, (maybe falsely, i could make a mistake). And now after writing my last post here, I find out few profiles with 1 posts and only a website address in it..

And just trying to tell this can be a major problem in future. Maybe it won't. Maybe it's very OK. idk But I'm writing this maybe someone reads this and take some steps if its necessary.. if no , it's cool.. I never ever write about moderating here.. and check the title of the thread.

I read my post again and again, and i can not find where did i say shut people up or moderate forum or anything similar. Sorry if my post sounds like that , but i never ever mean that.

I used the word "restriction" and i didn't ask to put restrictions directly, it's not my business.. But someone can consider this. Because now, i can make new account everyday here, and put my website links every single post to sell some bunk gear. But if you put restriction like "at least you must have 5 posts to post here" or similar, it will be harder...

And again, it was just simplest solution that i thought that moment. As i mentioned before, I'm not experienced at community building. I hope someone smarter than me, think on this. Do right things, and here will be great platform like good old days.

And i never asked anyone to agree with me. I put a link about definition of dialect in the end of my post. But i hope, someone understand my concerns.. If everybody agreed each other, we don't need platforms like here. We make a blog. Someone posts and everybody agrees.

Thats why i finish my original post by

Just my 2 cents..

I think this means "it's just my opinion"
I apologize all members for that i showed my self as a Growing Newbie dictator who shut people up, and steal your free-speech.. I'm not that kind of person. And i don't see myself as eligible person who can decide things like that. Just wanted to share my opinions on possible future problems. Maybe they never existed.

BTW, i said everything i can say. Thank you for reading my crazy posts until here.

I'm addressing a problem, (maybe falsely, i could make a mistake). And now after writing my last post here, I find out few profiles with 1 posts and only a website address in it..

I think this means "it's just my opinion"
I apologize all members for that i showed my self as a Growing Newbie dictator who shut people up, and steal your free-speech.. I'm not that kind of person. And i don't see myself as eligible person who can decide things like that. Just wanted to share my opinions on possible future problems. Maybe they never existed.

bro you right...you're addressing a problem falsely and these problems never existed....free speech for life on anabolex....

brother...lets have you here helping bolex bros...lets be positive

if someone has 1 post and is raving about a source then they don't hold much credibility vs. someone who has 1000 posts and is a moderator.

that is why you can look around and see the guys that are on here daily and vets and you can go by their advice. also the forum is going to vet sources so you can be confident in the sources

you can look at the persons screen name and see under it their standing here and if you click on their name it shows their post count. that is important. i have been part of forums that were stringent and they burn out fast, it isn't like there is spam being posted.

This just shows that you have to be careful who you listen to and how you pick a source. The best thing you can do is read read read. You will find lots of reviews on many different forums. If you are unsure about someone's recommendation, just dont take their advice. Look more to the senior brothers that have been around the game.

if someone has 1 post and is raving about a source then they don't hold much credibility vs. someone who has 1000 posts and is a moderator.

that is why you can look around and see the guys that are on here daily and vets and you can go by their advice. also the forum is going to vet sources so you can be confident in the sources

you can look at the persons screen name and see under it their standing here and if you click on their name it shows their post count. that is important. i have been part of forums that were stringent and they burn out fast, it isn't like there is spam being posted.
perfectly said!

I found Anabolex through Evolutionary and my first post here was about legit gear I get from domestic-supply.
I kinda see where the op was coming from but id rather see free speech reign.
I get the feeling my reply to his post asking about Balkan products is what led to this thread...

I found Anabolex through Evolutionary and my first post here was about legit gear I get from domestic-supply.
I kinda see where the op was coming from but id rather see free speech reign.
I get the feeling my reply to his post asking about Balkan products is what led to this thread...

no bro, i didn't point directly one single thread or post. actually i ve just noticed it's you :)
I was thinking about possibilities, anyway.. no offense please. I don't have any problem even it's good if you can do real trolling... Maybe in time, i get respect from the community. And go to some source and ask money to promote them... and change my career.. who knows..

Please relax, i just shared my throughts under free speech thing...
And I promise, i won't be the one who is going to put you speechless.. (wtf i can not, i have no power to do that)

All thoughts i shared above was just thoughts .. not demands or requests or offers... And i don't know anyone who wrote this thread. So nothing is personal. i like you all, stay safe pls.

Top Bottom