Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not seeing any changes on monstersteroids.net

Tuasmsil

I’ve been using this garbage now for 10 weeks
Stacking testosterone 500mgs a week, sustanon 250mgs a week, and dianabol 50mgs a day, i even upped the dbol dose from 20mgs before
Not seeing any changes. Maybe 3 or 4 pounds at the most. But i lose that much weight when i take a dump
In fact I would say this Source should go and take a dump that's how bad their crap is

Always educate yourself with reviews, user feedback threads, progress pictures etc. My preference is to stick with the most trusted places out there, and that is in all aspects of anything... my best experiences have always come with @domestic-supply.com !

I’ve been using this garbage now for 10 weeks
Stacking testosterone 500mgs a week, sustanon 250mgs a week, and dianabol 50mgs a day, i even upped the dbol dose from 20mgs before
Not seeing any changes. Maybe 3 or 4 pounds at the most. But i lose that much weight when i take a dump
In fact I would say this Source should go and take a dump that's how bad their crap is
you're not seeing changes with monstersteroids.net because they sold you fake steroids

this is monstersteroids negative review #1005

If you went with Napsgear or any of the approved sites this never would Have happened to you.