Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs Npp proviron & stenbolone cycle

Jbswole40

Active Bro
Test e 125 m w f
Npp 100 eod
Stenbolone 100eod
Proviron 25 ed
Gw 20 ed. 2600 calories.looking to increase daily.
So it's the end of 1st week on Stenbolone today felt amazing back& biceps were fully pumped.Started npp 3 weeks ago,so far smooth as hell.strength really increased this week on most lifts,muscles are getting more vascular.
This year has been total recomp.after the holidays I was 215lbs.back fat,water weight chest fat .I ran sustanon 250,.5ml every 5 days and gw 20mgs ed and a strict caloric deficit. anyways as of Thursday I am 40yrs old 5'11. 186.6lbs and 10.7% bf.looking to really lean out on this cycle.

Test e 125 m w f
Npp 100 eod
Stenbolone 100eod
Proviron 25 ed
Gw 20 ed. 2600 calories.looking to increase daily.
So it's the end of 1st week on Stenbolone today felt amazing back& biceps were fully pumped.Started npp 3 weeks ago,so far smooth as hell.strength really increased this week on most lifts,muscles are getting more vascular.
This year has been total recomp.after the holidays I was 215lbs.back fat,water weight chest fat .I ran sustanon 250,.5ml every 5 days and gw 20mgs ed and a strict caloric deficit. anyways as of Thursday I am 40yrs old 5'11. 186.6lbs and 10.7% bf.looking to really lean out on this cycle.
Euro pharma gear is strong, npp and proviron are a good kick

lets see how your log does
you going to post up a full log?

NPP/proviron/stenbolone thats a good cycle and PSL is very high quality top

how about a log for us? post up a good log

NPP and proviron are like bread and butter I always stack those 2
PSL is gold standard trust level for sure agreed

hows for a log of your cycle?
good info log

Thank you for the feedback and your personal log.

If you were sitting at 10%, that is extremely lean.
If you have already did a pretty decent recomp prior to going into this, then you're going to respond very well. Cleaning up on minimal gear is the way to go, and then incorporating the tools once you have cleaned up a good amount.
I have personally used this exact combination, the only difference was with the test ester, I used test cyp.
With NPP and stenbolone, you were going to notice a significant increase with pumps, in fact they can be a little bit painful.
You are going to feel like dynamite.

Moving right along through week 2 on this cycle.shoulders were yesterday,definitely rounding off nicely. Muscle separation visible.vision right about painful pumps,legs and abs this morning legs were tight all day at work.just did my chest and triceps this evening, very nice pumps,my lifts are increasing in reps and weight.I still feel I need to eat more,2800 calories and I'm just drained half of the day.
220g protein
300g carb
74g fat roughly..overall feeling great looking good.my woman loves it..went from thinking had gyno n being overweight to seeing abs flat stomach and muscle definition. I'm keep logging.
Love being a part of this community.

Just a couple tds.cant wait to try this tbol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220415-151104_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220415-151104_Gallery.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 73
Moving right along through week 2 on this cycle.shoulders were yesterday,definitely rounding off nicely. Muscle separation visible.vision right about painful pumps,legs and abs this morning legs were tight all day at work.just did my chest and triceps this evening, very nice pumps,my lifts are increasing in reps and weight.I still feel I need to eat more,2800 calories and I'm just drained half of the day.
220g protein
300g carb
74g fat roughly..overall feeling great looking good.my woman loves it..went from thinking had gyno n being overweight to seeing abs flat stomach and muscle definition. I'm keep logging.
Love being a part of this community.
Good log update lets keep pushing

Top Bottom