Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

orange juice and other fruit juice

Simszed

what are your opinions? I love me some juices, especially orange juice, i drink that shit daily half a gallon a day. the problem is i am gaining weight doing this. i've seen enough commercials on tv to know that orange juice is supposed to boost the immune system and other benefits, so i drink the stuff like crazy.

what are your opinions? I love me some juices, especially orange juice, i drink that shit daily half a gallon a day. the problem is i am gaining weight doing this. i've seen enough commercials on tv to know that orange juice is supposed to boost the immune system and other benefits, so i drink the stuff like crazy.

I dont drink juice, too much sugar. If you drink half a gallon that's the same amount of sugar as coca cola, stop it

orange juice is a scam.

you are extracting just the juice from the fruit, leaving behind the fiber and most of the nutrition. makes no sense.

plus orange juice you buy from the store is pasteurized dead. there is no vitamin C left after it was processed, zipped and shipped anyway

if you love orange juice at least juice your own or buy unpasteurized freshly squeezed

so in your eyes because it boosts your immune system you should drink half a gallon a day? LOL fuck sake... so everything you see that is good for you, means, in your eyes, to just overload it as much as possible... i love the logic.. or lack there of...

This isn’t the juice drinker forums. This forum is for gear related topics. Drinking juice is gay, I’ve never been into juice. I’m an adult now so I don’t even think of juice

Last edited:
Juices are a terrible option. Loaded with sugar and missing all the good stuff that raw fruits/veggies contain. I would just drink water and eat your fruits/veggies raw.