Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osgear blue tops landed

Tootallslim

V.I.P.
Silver
Fast shipping (about a week) and good packaging. I’m currently on another sources hgh now and switching over to these next week. Going to continue these at 3IU and pull labs in a few weeks.

Attachments

• 5DC77069-1295-4544-A623-E183560C4FC4.jpeg
    5DC77069-1295-4544-A623-E183560C4FC4.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 54
Fast shipping (about a week) and good packaging. I’m currently on another sources hgh now and switching over to these next week. Going to continue these at 3IU and pull labs in a few weeks.
That doesn't look like a shipment, looks like you pulled it out of your box where you stash your stuff before you sell it. Just come out of the closet and admit you're a rep or owner of primetrope.

Don’t remember asking you, nor does it matter. So far everyone of the VIP or mods on here have been beyond rude. Maybe because I’m calling like it is. No proof on all these fake as bunk gear posts by newbies who creat a account for one fake post and disappear.

this is 100 from osgear and this pic is from Primetrope which I also received this week.

Attachments

• 7E6211E4-E4D2-4D87-B72B-132EA6C6A9FF.jpeg
    7E6211E4-E4D2-4D87-B72B-132EA6C6A9FF.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 61
That doesn't look like a shipment, looks like you pulled it out of your box where you stash your stuff before you sell it. Just come out of the closet and admit you're a rep or owner of primetrope.
Plain box, blue lids... gotta be a rep ha ha

Plain box, blue lids... gotta be a rep ha ha
Yup, I’m a rep for Osgear as well. And every other source that sells generic blue tops. The ignorance is astonishing.

Attachments

• 39CACD44-C811-4E23-B00C-E9CBBAE3518A.jpg
    39CACD44-C811-4E23-B00C-E9CBBAE3518A.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 60
Yup, I’m a rep for Osgear as well. And every other source that sells generic blue tops. The ignorance is astonishing.
FINALLY some truth! why didnt you say it before?

so you are a rep for OSgear? that's not a problem but at least you come out and tell us.

FINALLY some truth! why didnt you say it before?

so you are a rep for OSgear? that's not a problem but at least you come out and tell us.
No man! It was sarcasm bro. People keep saying I’m a rep for this and that so I was just being sarcastic saying that yes I’m a rep for the other companies and this one as well. I’m not a rep for anyone man. I’m just a regular member trying to keep it real.

No man! It was sarcasm bro. People keep saying I’m a rep for this and that so I was just being sarcastic saying that yes I’m a rep for the other companies and this one as well. I’m not a rep for anyone man. I’m just a regular member trying to keep it real.
To be honest and straight you act kind of like a rep man. That's why every says that. Wouldn't you say that if you saw a guy going ballz to wallz for a brand? think about it man.

Don’t remember asking you, nor does it matter. So far everyone of the VIP or mods on here have been beyond rude. Maybe because I’m calling like it is. No proof on all these fake as bunk gear posts by newbies who creat a account for one fake post and disappear.

this is 100 from osgear and this pic is from Primetrope which I also received this week.
Like that picture is from primetrope, and you push and defend primetrope. Seems very clear we would think you rep aka representative from primetrope.

Do you have the shipping package this came in or you somehow got a hold of primetrope hgh in your house? :p but you're not a rep for anyone.

To be honest and straight you act kind of like a rep man. That's why every says that. Wouldn't you say that if you saw a guy going ballz to wallz for a brand? think about it man.
Just calling out people for bs posts. Prove something is bunk. Dude said he did bloods right prove it was bad. I’m on it and so are dozens of people I know. It’s legit. Don’t give a fuck if anyone uses it. I asked to sho proof and nothing. And it’s not just Primetrope. I called BS on 3 other threads for other companies.