Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phx-store.ws upsetting experience

jolison

first phx store screwed up my order by sending me the wrong thing. Instead of testosterone they sent me deca durabolin
and then i ordered primobolan like a dummy and they shipped me trenbolone lol. That screwup can literally kill someone. Do not use them, they are awful

You will not find a better, more trusted source than Domestic Supply... Over a decade as an industry leader, you should definitely make the wise move and go with Domestic Supply!

Domestic Supply is a favorite of so many people sir! They have one of the strongest reputations you can find and are a top source right here on the forum!

yes expect to get counterfeits from phx-store.ws

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W phx-store.ws has bad gear Underground 20
W No good phx-store.ws Underground 18
B Phx-store.ws fake primo Underground 21
J Phx-store.ws lost pack Underground 21
H This isn’t real gear buy-steroids.store Underground 22
X Buy-steroids.store site issues Underground 21
K Buy-steroids.store out $800 Underground 19
H Buy-steroids.store laughed at my gyno Underground 20
Steroidify Rep Approved 💲💲 Steroidify $1000 Store Credit Giveaway 💲💲 Underground 15
Vision Approved Discover the best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs needs www.PuritySourceLabs.ru PSL Underground 22
V Realgear.store won’t do you dirty Underground 19
OSGear Approved OSGear - Your Trusted Anabolic Store - Reviews and Feedback Underground 136
N I recommend using buy-steroids.store Underground 19
V Would not use realgear.store again Underground 21
Richardbrown Napsgear: Share Gear Pics for Store Credit Underground 13
R NOT APPORVED Basicstero.ws - the Direct Pharmacom Labs Store - Reviews and Feedback Underground 201
D Megagear.store not happy Underground 21
Steroidify Rep 💰 $2000 Store Credit Giveaway - Ends December 20th 💰 Underground 17
L buy-steroids.store happy customer Underground 19
V Steroids-store.co primobolan Underground 19
V steroids-store.co painful injections Underground 18
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear UFC 278 - PREDICT and WIN $200 in store credit each ! Underground 18
jasonhill800 Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit! Underground 13
Steroidify Rep ✨ Happy New Year From Steroidify - 30% OFF Whole Store ✨ Underground 13
Steroidify Rep 🎃🎃 Steroidify's Halloween Promo - 30% OFF Entire Store 🎃🎃 Underground 10
G best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs(https://www.topfitness-solution.com/ Underground 1
S new online store PowerfulMuscles Underground 7
C Basicstero.com store questions Underground 10
S Give anabolic store a shot guys Underground 7
Vision Aaand, We're BACK! PSL online store is RE-OPENED! 2021 www.PuritySourceLabs.ru (PSL) Underground 6
V roidforsale.com new store? Underground 13