Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pooch tummy after baby, how to get rid of it

Yesenia33

I'm far from a bodybuilder but I stay active and do a lot of exercise and things outdoors, and hit the gym as well. after my last baby i got stuck with the mommy pooch on my stomach that won't go away. i've done tons of crunches, situps, weight training and nothing gets rid of it, everything else is toned up. any tips?

Best is yohimflame to lower abs and empty stomach cardio, that will burn that targeted fat stores. Add some gw 10mgs/day (female dose) and cardazo 20/day.

First off the Mommy curves are HOT, i love em.

second off it will take months for you to get back to your pre pregnant waist. just adjust to eating for 1 instead of 2

it takes time and we dont know? it could be a variety of things... we have no clue what kind of diet you have, any conditions you may have etc... way way too vague

Just focus on a long term healthy diet and exercise plan. Make it a lifestyle. Your body can take up to 2 years after having a baby to fully return to normal so just give it time.