Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to get water retention on low dose test?

Andi1986

I had a question about my cycle that I'm doing
I'm running 500 mg a week of testosterone which I consider a low dose compared to what some of my friends are trying. I’m also using clomid and proviron with it. I’m doing 25mg of the clomid 3x per week and 25mg of proviron EOD.
for some reason I'm getting a lot of water retention on these low doses. is there something wrong with my body or is this normal

that is not even close to a low dose... your problem is you don't know what you are doing or what you are talking about... clomid is NOT an aromatse inhibitor nor is proviron... no shit you are holding water.. you are running a higher dose of test with no AI... you need to get bloodwork done to see how big of an issue you have so you can dial in your ai dose, which you need to get immediately... either arimidex or aromasin

This is not a low dose of testosterone sir. Testosterone converts to estrogen and as Dylan points out, you are not even using a true aromatase inhibitor. This is a big problem so you need to get aromasin or arimidex as soon as you can

You know some people just don’t handle 500mg test that well. You can always just use non aromatizing compounds

I had a question about my cycle that I'm doing
I'm running 500 mg a week of testosterone which I consider a low dose compared to what some of my friends are trying. I’m also using clomid and proviron with it. I’m doing 25mg of the clomid 3x per week and 25mg of proviron EOD.
for some reason I'm getting a lot of water retention on these low doses. is there something wrong with my body or is this normal
dont use clomid thats causing the water retention, drop that

thats causing estrogen issues

you can get a lot of water retention using clomid

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.