Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to recomp on this steroid stack

charger35

body recomposition is the hardest thing you could possibly do in bodybuilding and I understand that. But here's the thing I'm up to the challenge. I was thinking of doing a stack of testosterone cypionate at 300 mg a week and and deca durabolin at 100 mg. I was going to add in anavar oxandrolone at 100mg a day to help with fat burn. would these three be great for recomp?

body recomposition is the hardest thing you could possibly do in bodybuilding and I understand that. But here's the thing I'm up to the challenge. I was thinking of doing a stack of testosterone cypionate at 300 mg a week and and deca durabolin at 100 mg. I was going to add in anavar oxandrolone at 100mg a day to help with fat burn. would these three be great for recomp?

300mgs of test cyp and 100mgs of deca? that's a joke cycle IMO
but 100mgs of anavar per day added NOW you have my attention.

If you do this
300mgs of test cyp
100mgs of deca
100mgs anavar/day
add some n2guard 7-10caps/day for organ shield due to anavar
and preworkout you gotta do cardzol 3-4 caps

thats a cycle that would recomp you for sure.

Here is what you need if you want to recomp: test cyp-300mgs; deca-100mgs; anavar-100mgs, you may also add CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss

I like Dylan's recommendation. I prefer Test, Primo and Anavar or Winstrol personally but tbol is extremely ideal for recomping. It really will come down to your diet, which is the biggest part of any cycle and goals but especially with recomp

Maybe switch the Deca for a low dose of Trenblone on this one like 100mg per week?
Deca + Test is a very classic bulking stack and while you can use it for recomp you should find Trenbolone in the place of Deca to make it easier for you all of the way through.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 62 - Bulking with Masteron possible? Steroids and SARMS 18
M Avoiding dbol bloat possible? Steroids and SARMS 22
R Lean bulking possible on testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 26
gates 5th cycle I plan to try and put on as much mass as possible any recommended changes pre Steroids and SARMS 20
S Possible to gain muscle and lose fat together with steroids? Steroids and SARMS 20
A Bulking on sarms possible? Steroids and SARMS 17
C Possible to lose strength? Steroids and SARMS 20
A Possible to get water retention on low dose test? Steroids and SARMS 22
J Taking too much aromasin possible? Steroids and SARMS 21
R bulking with sarms possible? Steroids and SARMS 12
G possible to cycle as a female with just injections? Steroids and SARMS 8
W testosterone fever possible? Steroids and SARMS 8
M increasing wrist size possible? Steroids and SARMS 7
F possible to get gyno months after cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
D raising estrogen possible? Steroids and SARMS 7
D 1000mg of deca durabolin possible? Steroids and SARMS 1
R gw501516 only cycle possible? Steroids and SARMS 1
T testosterone enanthate only cycle for 30 year old possible? Steroids and SARMS 1
L I want to recomp, but without anything harsh Steroids and SARMS 23
Batman0007 Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Equipoise HGH recomp Log Steroids and SARMS 175
F 3 steroids for recomp including tren Steroids and SARMS 22
Ravenson Approved Log My Recomp Cycle 2024 Steroids and SARMS 327
D Best way to recomp with success Steroids and SARMS 23
L Next steroid recomp cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Ravenson Approved Log My recomp cycle log Steroids and SARMS 986
J Loving my sarms recomp so far Steroids and SARMS 16
N hard recomp ahead Steroids and SARMS 16
F Mega shred and recomp stack Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #3 - Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
B Recomp on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 19
S Recomp sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 17
K YK11 good for recomp? Steroids and SARMS 13
W Time to recomp ! Steroids and SARMS 11
E Looking for opinions on a recomp Steroids and SARMS 13
C Time to recomp Steroids and SARMS 7
T body recomp sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
P sarms stack for recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
Master of Nothing Post-Covid Recomp Cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
W Running away from steroid sources Steroids and SARMS 24
Mobster Steroid Science Snippets Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Revealed: The Reality of High Steroid Doses: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Sarah Parker discusses the dark reality of female steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Revealed: The biggest problem with steroid users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Revealing Dorian Yates' Steroid Choices: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 583 - Steroid Kickstarters – are you doing it right? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Exposed: The shocking reality of steroid arrests Watch Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins discuss! Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Debunking Myths: Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins on Anabolic Steroid Laws Steroids and SARMS 17
C first cycle with test + an oral steroid Steroids and SARMS 19
Y best pre-jail steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 21