Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre-determine your AI dosage?

willisan

I always notice guys plan out cycles and they have a copy/paste number for how much AI they are using and they start using them from day 1 where they crash their estrogen right away. that seems like it would make no sense right because how would you know much you need since estrogen effects everyone different right?

I always notice guys plan out cycles and they have a copy/paste number for how much AI they are using and they start using them from day 1 where they crash their estrogen right away. that seems like it would make no sense right because how would you know much you need since estrogen effects everyone different right?

AIs and Test dose is related like higher test dose higher AI. It's really relative.

the first couple cycles you will need to use bloodwork to guide you until you learn your body. also keep in mind your body can and will change over time.

Planning is fine. Nothing can't be adjusted on cycle

its all trial and error but it also depends on which compounds you are using, how much of them you use and each individuals sensitivity or lack there of to estrogen... quality also clearly plays a role...

There are some general suggested starting points but you are absolutely right. Blood work should be used to determine the individual dose required.

In my opinion ai doses are pushed way too high on average. Everyone is different but if I ran the dosages pushed around I would be crashed 100% of the time.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AdriGeyer Approved Log LeanBulk Pre-cycle Training log Steroids and SARMS 81
Y best pre-jail steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 21
Bravo_Alpha Approved Log 1st Block Pre-Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 193
AKS1234 Approved Log My Pre Anavar Diet Training Log Steroids and SARMS 282
AureliantheGreast Approved Log My Pre-Cycle training and diet Log - AureliantheGreasts Steroids and SARMS 157
D Football player needs advice on pre game steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
S First-time Pre-Test Cycle Bloodwork - 5'8 and 150 lbs 26M Steroids and SARMS 23
gates 5th cycle I plan to try and put on as much mass as possible any recommended changes pre Steroids and SARMS 20
Vision Pre-loading syringes with gear - Just know you have options with pre-fillable syringes, they are designed for this. Let's talk about it! Steroids and SARMS 15
B Sarms pre workout Steroids and SARMS 19
N true or false, steroids pre workout?? Steroids and SARMS 17
S mixing sarms and pre workouts Steroids and SARMS 7
B running bloods pre cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
B mixing sarms with pre workouts Steroids and SARMS 7
P female diuretic pre show Steroids and SARMS 9
T adding suspension pre workout? Steroids and SARMS 8
R using HGH pre workout Steroids and SARMS 8
W dbol dosage? Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Unlocking the Secrets of Optimal TRT Dosage: Dylan Gemelli and David Lee discuss Steroids and SARMS 18
T Tesamorelin dosage advice Steroids and SARMS 18
N IGF-1 LR3 dosage and recommendations Steroids and SARMS 20
B High dosage cycling after 5 years? Steroids and SARMS 17
K Dosage questions? Steroids and SARMS 44
F Oral dosage kickstart Steroids and SARMS 16
musclemuscle0909 Dosage for Test-E/Primobolan/Anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 3
Robertgrey Approved The Provider: Batches, Dosage and Their Purity! Steroids and SARMS 28
Meow_Wolf TRT dosage Steroids and SARMS 39
E Comparing different testosterone dosage Steroids and SARMS 20
B Negatives of high Tren dosage Steroids and SARMS 17
L best dosage for anavar Steroids and SARMS 16
R Cardarine dosage question Steroids and SARMS 14
M Lgd and ostarine dosage Steroids and SARMS 12
M Perfect masteron dosage Steroids and SARMS 12
N female anavar dosage Steroids and SARMS 8
K Curious to try a first HGH cycle. Dosage? Steroids and SARMS 9
B arimidex dosage and duration Steroids and SARMS 8
D Equipoise dosage Steroids and SARMS 7
C best dosage of testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 8