Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

preworkout timing?

I'm using my preworkout before my gym days. i will take a couple scoops before i leave my house, it takes me about 20 minutes to drive to the gym. the problem is my workouts are usually an hour so i tend to crash during. is this a good strategy for it to kick in as I get there or should i wait to take it once i get to the gym?

I would take the preworkout right before you train like 5min. If you do cardazol do like 30min/15min/5min before training.

i'm assuming you are using a stim pre workout. you realize you are inhibiting yourself when you take stims before a workout. you are actually spiking your heart rate which is going to wear down your heart. you should not get addicted to these. workout fasted and clean, you will have better workouts and be able to push longer and harder that way

If you are crashing from a pre workout drink then stop using a pre workout drink. In the end it is hurting you more than helping so just discontinue use and stick to food and water.

A preworkput that only lasts an hour? No, stimulants last much longer. Usually 3 or 4 before they even start coming down.

It says it right on the label, most suggest 15-20 minutes before u workout

I've got quite the opposite effect. Obviously new here.. I end up with headache during workout and super amped for rest of day. Perhaps I'll try stim free