Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primary Care and Endocrinology

Master of Nothing

V.I.P.
Gold
I’m dropping this right here for everyone to see.

just a little background on me: I spent 12 years within Army Special Operations command, my body took a fucking beating but we had THOR3 and other specialized sports medicine folks who really helped guide us down this path of performance medicine. I want to take this thread and HELP all of you with real resources. Your health is a priority!

Please for the love of yourselves and any god you worship assess your natural hormone levels prior to using any substance - to include Test, SARMs or an AAS!

I am here to help you and guide you to finding a good and competent Endocrinologist that way you don’t post Q’s here you ask a hormone specializing doctor - Endocrinologist aka Endo and they can refer to Labcorp or Quest for proper bloods.

Allow me to break this down for you all:

Every one of us is biologically and chemically different - and the only way to find out what issues you have or are prone to is to see a doctor and describe to them what you’re doing - most endocrinologists have experience with the compounds you’re tempted to inject or digest and they can request specific blood tests. Just because you’re experiencing what bro-science deems “high estrogen” from aromatization is not a definitive reality and only a full hormonal panel will explain what’s going on with you.

I sincerely hope you all take my advice and please do not hesitate to just reach out - I have signal and Wickr

I leave you all with a quote I heard during my time:

“if you don’t make time for your wellness you’ll be forced to make time for your illness.”

Last edited:
I am on TRT self used for 4 years. What would I do now? I think I'm pretty much done with my hormones thought to give up.

I have been using HGH for the last 10 year daily, 4-8 IUs per day no problem. For testosterone, wouldn't recommend year round unless you're ready for TRT.

Don’t ask me what to do - go see an Endo! Lol

GH for fat loss is common in low doses but I don’t mess with that shit. Also are you a diabetic? Why the insulin?

See - too many unknowns for me to answer plus I’m not educated in endocrinology. Please just go see your doctor and ask.

what is “TRT Self used”

like you got bloodwork done, read it yourself and decided that you need replacement therapy? I don’t get this.
hes just saying he put himself on trt... it wasn't a doctor... its not clear on anything else though... i hate that... when you want help, you would think you would be detailed as possible with your question... i always tell people that "vague questions get even vaguer answers"

Blood work is extremely important with using any hormones. And with TRT, I see so many awful protocols out there. The 2 biggest mistakes I see are using an AI on TRT, and running your test dose too high. With the right test dose and pinning frequently enough, you will not have estrogen issues and your test will be in the high normal range. It just takes time to dial it in.

I never use any AI, in fact my endo is against it. Again, I don’t ever go beyond 200mg/week of prop though. I also inject every single day at the same time so my levels are always solid.

I see way too many bros sucking down AIs suppressing estrogen to near zero and wondering why their peepee doesn’t work.

I never use any AI, in fact my endo is against it. Again, I don’t ever go beyond 200mg/week of prop though. I also inject every single day at the same time so my levels are always solid.

I see way too many bros sucking down AIs suppressing estrogen to near zero and wondering why their peepee doesn’t work.
The only thing I take down is sarms , I agree with 100% we have one life one body abd health is top priority and giving others correct answers on topics being discussed

You might be ok with not using an aromatase inhibitor (AI) maybe good genetics? not sure dude. But I can safely say a lot of guys I trained needed an AI badly at least 70% so you're the 30% that dont need it.

you're the 30% that dont need it.

Maybe so but as long as you’re in that 15-30ish range of E you really shouldn’t pound the AIs. I would definitely defer to bloodwork though and not play by feel, that is my main point. Listening to your body is great but bloodwork and endocrinologists (coaches too) are key here.

Top Bottom