Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo dosages for ladies

mackinsa

Hello, I will answer my basic questions first. Been training for 6 years, I'm 32. 5'9 and 145 pounds athletic build. looking to take things to the next level. used to compete in swimming and triathlons so i have well built legs. looking for an extra edge with primo. what is the dosage for females to start?

primo is good she needs to make sure is real primo, and anadrol is another level , like deca at low dose is good to but in my opinion just to athletes

The doses of Oxymetholone used medicinally on women as well are quite amazing. The reason why the tablets are dosed at 50 mg is because this is the minimum standard dose for medical use, even for women and children.

The dose in mg of Anadrol that women can tolerate is far superior to any other "classic" anabolic steroid, as far as virilization is concerned.

About 5 mg/day of Oxandrolone is comparable to 25 mg/day of Anadrol in terms of virilization risk.

compared to 25 mg/day of Anadrol (in divided doses) versus 50 mg/week of Primobolan, the efficacy is not only greater from an anabolic point of view but the molecule is also equally safe as regards the prevention of virilizing effects.

Another thing about Anadrol that is remarkable and that differentiates it from other AAS is that unlike its other anabolic steroids have a high impact on the menstrual cycle. Dosages of 2.5mg twice a day of Oxandrolone also commonly bring up this problem. However, Anadrol in medicine has often shown only a moderate effect on the menstrual cycle at a dose of 50 mg/day.

Primo is a good one for women but if you are not planning to compete, I do not think you need it. I would recommend SARMs instead. If you were going to compete I would suggest either Primo at 50mg per day or anavar at 10mg per day.

start with SARMS first. Primo is much later down the road if you even decide to go there

Phil this is amazing information .Most people thing 100mg anadrol is a huge dose but is a terapeutic dose only , thats why labs done at 50mg each pill . So if you think top pros use only 100mg anadrol you believe in santa claus , they use over 300mg day . But is great news for womens because now they can grow alot and very cheap . 50mg day is enough?

primo only cycle for women - 25-50mg a week over the course of 16 weeks.

if your protein intake is on par you’ll gain 5 pounds of lean muscle mass that won’t be going anywhere.

Primo is often faked so therefore I cannot in good faith recommend it unless you get pharma primo.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z how much primo do I need? Steroids and SARMS 19
W athletic performance on EQ and primo Steroids and SARMS 21
W how about doing primo and test cyp ? Steroids and SARMS 21
M can you bulk doing test and primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
M primo with testosterone simple stacking Steroids and SARMS 19
B do bodybuilders really use a lot of primo? Steroids and SARMS 20
B geneza pharma test and primo Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Offseason Bulk, Test/Primo/HGH + surprise - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
B Napsgear primo and anavar is legit! Steroids and SARMS 5
Y Using anadrol along with primo and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 17
Simon Approved Log Simon Log 2.0 - Anavar, TestE, EQ & Primo Steroids and SARMS 883
T Using primo and test prop? Steroids and SARMS 20
R 2nd cycle Test + Primo Steroids and SARMS 22
W Deca, proviron and primo? Steroids and SARMS 20
J Running 1500mgs of primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
N Stacking primo and superdrol Steroids and SARMS 20
T Deca with primo this time Steroids and SARMS 19
S using anavar with primo? Steroids and SARMS 18
I is this fake primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
I better for cutting, tren or primo? Steroids and SARMS 23
D Using primo correctly Steroids and SARMS 19
A Ratio of test vs. primo? Steroids and SARMS 18
D % of fake primo and oxandrolone? Steroids and SARMS 18
J primo cycling Steroids and SARMS 21
N Does geneza have good primo and var? Steroids and SARMS 14
B Geneza pharma primo is real Steroids and SARMS 16
A Primo + deca Steroids and SARMS 25
L Do you think primo is worth the cost? Steroids and SARMS 20
4 How to use testosterone and primo together? Steroids and SARMS 20
S Daily Primo injections Steroids and SARMS 21
1 stacking Deca and Primo? Steroids and SARMS 14
T Check out this Primo cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
5 Primo or EQ? Steroids and SARMS 13
B Primo Steroids and SARMS 11
M Test and Primo confusion Steroids and SARMS 8
J questions on primo cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
K Test + Primo 1st cycle Steroids and SARMS 6
O primo and var cycle for ladies Steroids and SARMS 7
S any females try primo? Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli More Domestic Supply Restock!! Primo and Tbol! Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli Domestic Supply BALKAN Test, Primo and Anavar Log... Steroids and SARMS 24
I var and primo stack good for females? Steroids and SARMS 11
B to primo or not to primo Steroids and SARMS 9
B primo good for immune system? Steroids and SARMS 8
E primo cycle question? Steroids and SARMS 3
W Primo only or primo and gw? Steroids and SARMS 3
F female interested in primo Steroids and SARMS 1
A running up my dosages high Steroids and SARMS 18
A Nutrobal MK677 dosages Steroids and SARMS 12
C minimum and maximum dosages of deca? Steroids and SARMS 9