Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein intake and constipation

longpong

I changed my diet to high protein, this means a lot of meat and whey protein shakes. i pretty much am following the carnivore diet. Example today I ate a steak, chicken, sliced turkey and 2 shakes. problem is I cannot go to the bathroom and it feels like it is stuck when i push, it just does not come out. what am i doing wrong?

I changed my diet to high protein, this means a lot of meat and whey protein shakes. i pretty much am following the carnivore diet. Example today I ate a steak, chicken, sliced turkey and 2 shakes. problem is I cannot go to the bathroom and it feels like it is stuck when i push, it just does not come out. what am i doing wrong?

You need to add fiber 2 times per day with probiotics

Eating too much meat - next

the carnivore diet is perfectly fine to follow (atleast in the short term) IF you do it right. you aren't doing it right here at all.

you must eat organs, fat and bone marrow broth 90%, only 10% should be muscle, and 0% should be procesed. all you are doing here is eating dry meat and processed meats. you do that and you will have major problems. please stop what you are doing.

long term it doesn't work though, we know from looking at history of those living in colder climates who relied on just meat diets it wasn't sustainable. that is why those people learned to grow their own crops in season and ate a lot of fruits and veggies.