Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL puritysourcelabs.ru is AWOL

Sofia21

I don’t care about christmas, new years, thanksgiving or any of these other dumb holidays. I want my gear and I want it now. PSL says they are taking a few days off to allow their employees to enjoy the holidays. That is CRAP@@@. Where is my stuff?

You need to email a rep or take it straight to them, which it doesnt sound like you have... have you attempted to do that?

I don’t care about christmas, new years, thanksgiving or any of these other dumb holidays. I want my gear and I want it now. PSL says they are taking a few days off to allow their employees to enjoy the holidays. That is CRAP@@@. Where is my stuff?
You need to relax. Purity source labs has domestic up until December 22, so they are taking a break from dec 22 to jan 10 only and they announced it 1 month in advance. It's on their website.

Chill a bit, PSL is around and a trusted brand.

bros purity source labs announced they will take like 10 days off it's not secret, they do it every year
PSL is approved and trusted, I always support them

I got my psl domestic pack about 5 days ago, so relax
also I think this post is from a competitor hating

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

In their warehouses.

Hi Sofia,

Lets do our best here to find a resolution to your matter,

1) Have you opened a ticket with customer service and what was the transcript details that you were provided with which ultimately compelled you to create a post?

2) This post seems to lack context. What is the specific nature of your matter here?
Has your order payment been collected and was the order status updated to "shipped" and if so, what service did you selected for your needs, International or Domestic?

3) You mentioned 3 holidays, 1 in which has already passed, how has this 1 particular past holiday and the other 2 that have not arrived yet effected your order status?

I'm going to exercise the opportunity here by advising you that our entire professional staff will be grated and honored any and all days off for the holidays of their choice.

Your lack of understanding here does NOT become our emergency!
The ONLINE STORE clearly indicates on the opening page our current operating schedule. This has been "UPDATED" and posted weeks prior to any closing.

I assure you that our services will correspond with our commitment to better serve you and all or our customer base world-wide. Please remain patient and refrain from "Vacation shaming", as we strongly encourage you to also participate and engage in stress reduction festivities AKA vacation time/check out!

Happy holidays and season greetings to you and yours,

Team supervisor
Vision