Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questionable practices PMRoids

RuhlFreak

I'm hearing a lot of stuff about PMRoids and their style of producing their underground gear. Someone told me they do it out of a trailer in the middle of a rural part of Kansas down a long dirt road. Is this a sterile place to make steroids for people.? I don't think so. I would not touch these guys with a ten foot pole

LMFAO.. thats awesome in a rural part of Kansas... Thats nothing good to hear!! Stick with the names everyone knows, reviews and TRUSTS... None fit that better than domestic supply!

bro my buddy used to bake gear in trailer, he burned it down when cops raided him. his gear was bad, caused infection

use only legit napsgear

I'm hearing a lot of stuff about PMRoids and their style of producing their underground gear. Someone told me they do it out of a trailer in the middle of a rural part of Kansas down a long dirt road. Is this a sterile place to make steroids for people.? I don't think so. I would not touch these guys with a ten foot pole
So who knows, Go pay them a visit and see.