Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 side effects and bloodwork

Xaseril

Got a quick question on bloodwork i got done while on on sarms
Been doing rad140 at 80mgs per day for 5 weeks. My workouts have been definitely better and I am absolutely kicking ass
however I feel really tired I'm not sure if it's just because my workouts are harder and that's wearing me out or what
anyway my blood work showed that I am suppressed a little bit. my testosterone levels are slightly below why they should be and also my cholesterol levels are all jacked up. same thing with my liver values
is all this normal or should I be concerned?
I’m using a sponsor source and i’m 22 years old, 183 pounds

Been doing rad140 at 80mgs per day for 5 weeks. My workouts have been definitely better and I am absolutely kicking ass
however I feel really tired I'm not sure if it's just because my workouts are harder and that's wearing me out or what
anyway my blood work showed that I am suppressed a little bit. my testosterone levels are slightly below why they should be and also my cholesterol levels are all jacked up. same thing with my liver values
Rad140 can suppress for sure, add some hcgenerate and you good

hcgenerate best option here

Guess whose fault this is??? you are running 80 MG per day which is 4 times the recommended dose.. so what exactly do you expect when you are being that abusive.. you reap what you sow dude and this is all on you... stop treating things like an asshole and then they wont treat you like one back!

Yes. We've mentioned it 100's of times

The recommended dose I've seen was 15mg per day. I have no experience with sarms so can't offer any advice other than take less!

I am curious to know the gains vs. using an oral steroid such as winny or var. Everything online is very back and forth.

The recommended dose I've seen was 15mg per day. I have no experience with sarms so can't offer any advice other than take less!

I am curious to know the gains vs. using an oral steroid such as winny or var. Everything online is very back and forth.
@jw3man you can't compare rad140 vs winstrol or anavar. I think if you want steroids use them and if you want sarms use them.

I suggest you stack both and log it for us.

20mgs anavar/ed
25mgs testolone rad140/ed
7caps n2guard/ed (organ liver support0
and a log thats proper post that up

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Anavar rad140 cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals