Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ran yk11 and scared

theyeo

hi I'm really young I just turned 21 and a buddy of mine got me on yk11, I'm doing 15 mg a day I feel like I've gotten a lot of suppression. I used to jack off at least twice a day and now I'm forcing myself to do it. does this mean I am shut down? I'm very scared, should I run a bunch of Clomid to help boost my libido

hi I'm really young I just turned 21 and a buddy of mine got me on yk11, I'm doing 15 mg a day I feel like I've gotten a lot of suppression. I used to jack off at least twice a day and now I'm forcing myself to do it. does this mean I am shut down? I'm very scared, should I run a bunch of Clomid to help boost my libido

Use some nolvadex and ostazol 6 weeks you'll recover and you can use sarms again
happens with young guys

being shut down has no bearing on your sexual health.

shut down means your LH and FSH are near 0. that is the correct definition

Where to start. It's like you have no clue

bro maybe you should update yo spank bank material, sound like the problem with you more than the YK and don't run lots of clomid, it will turn you into a bich

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 536 - Best and worst cycles we have ever ran Steroids and SARMS 17
R Gym hookup ran out of testosterone Steroids and SARMS 19
O ran sarms at only 20 Steroids and SARMS 8
Q Follistatin 344 plus yk11 best muscle building stack ever? Steroids and SARMS 19
X how to use yk11 with s23 to BULK Steroids and SARMS 20
U yk11 works well with which sarm for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 16
T bulking and using yk11 and s4 Steroids and SARMS 19
A yk11 10mgs vs. 20mgs? Steroids and SARMS 20
E do you like YK11 and s23 as a stack? Steroids and SARMS 19
T why I don’t recommend yk11 anymore Steroids and SARMS 20
J umbrella sarms RAD , YK11 and LGD review Steroids and SARMS 20
Z ostarine, GW, YK11 Steroids and SARMS 19
G Ostarine and yk11 together healing? Steroids and SARMS 20
B Proper way to use yk11 and the truth Steroids and SARMS 17
F Yk11, sr9009 and RAD newbie Steroids and SARMS 20
T How does lgd work with yk11 for hair loss? Steroids and SARMS 18
S Interested in stacking yk11 and nutrobal Steroids and SARMS 15
M Gw cardarine cycle with yk11 Steroids and SARMS 18
S Ostarine with yk11? Steroids and SARMS 16
Z Rad140 and yk11 run Steroids and SARMS 18
A how to run a yk11 cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
N why is YK11 dangerous? Steroids and SARMS 38
H what is YK11 all about? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 452 Dylan Gemelli interview all about YK11 and RAD140. Steroids and SARMS 17
M Finding real yk11? Steroids and SARMS 15
K YK11 good for recomp? Steroids and SARMS 13
Tootallslim Real experience with follistatin or yk11 Steroids and SARMS 12
R YK11 issues Steroids and SARMS 13
J New to S23 and YK11 Steroids and SARMS 13
D Looking for advice on LGD and YK11 Steroids and SARMS 10
Sarms4Sale Day 2 Sale: 25% off YK11 Steroids and SARMS 1
L s4/yk11 mixing Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli YK11 Fully Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli YK11 Facts Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli My Thoughts on YK11 and S-23: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 6
dylangemelli YK11 Facts and Explanation: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 6
9 scared to inject low body fat Steroids and SARMS 8
P scared to fast because of getting sick Steroids and SARMS 8
V new to sarms and scared Steroids and SARMS 2