Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ready to use steroids

sjoeb76

I have been training for the past 3 months and I think I'm ready to use steroids but I'm not sure which direction I should go
I'm 6 ft tall
180 lb
and I am 24 years old
I have been reading up on injectable and oral steroids. I'm honestly scared to do injections but I'll do them if it's necessary
what is a good for a cycle for someone in my situation looking to build muscle

over the long term injectables can be advantageous but in no way are they required. there are plety of guys who do oral only. sounds like you should spend another year reading more

I have been training for the past 3 months and I think I'm ready to use steroids but I'm not sure which direction I should go
I'm 6 ft tall
180 lb
and I am 24 years old
I have been reading up on injectable and oral steroids. I'm honestly scared to do injections but I'll do them if it's necessary
3 months an you ready for steroids? lol ok I guess cant stop you and you probably will use.

Just do 500mgs testosterone enanthate/week 10mgs aromasin EOD and n2guard 7 caps ED for 10 weeks.

you are not even remotely close to using steroids... you are about as close to using steroids as jupiter is to earth... you have zero training, you are way too young and have zero clue about anything you are doing... you have less than zero business even discussing steroid use...

You would want years of training before considering steroid use sir so that is completely and utterly out of the question at this point. You would seem to be looking for some sort of easy way to go about this and that just does not work in any way

I agree with guys you are ready for sarms not steroids.

I'm 6 ft tall
180 lb
and I am 24 years old
No, no and no. 3 months and you think you're ready?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V Do you think I’m ready for steroids? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown NapsGear Get Ready for NapsGear Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready For NapsGear Weekend Sale Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready For NapsGear Weekend Sale Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for NapsGear Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 17
D napsgear tren and test ready to go Steroids and SARMS 18
T ready for a big stack Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Are you ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ?? Steroids and SARMS 17
T 26 and ready for first cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
D Sarms MK, GW, and S4 ready to rumble Steroids and SARMS 18
R Trenbolone stack, ready set go! Steroids and SARMS 19
R Ready to use sarms again Steroids and SARMS 15
eu-domestic.to Approved Eu-domestic.to Product Pictures! Orders ready to ship on Monday,check these beauties! Steroids and SARMS 15
T Ready for anadrol? Steroids and SARMS 23
H Ready for my next cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
I Ready to lose sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
G ready for winstrol? Steroids and SARMS 22
D How do you know when you're ready Steroids and SARMS 14
W 23 year old ready for first cycle? Steroids and SARMS 2
C using steroids while in a deficit Steroids and SARMS 21
G steroids that won’t cause anxiety for me Steroids and SARMS 19
D how to use GW with steroids? Steroids and SARMS 18
A gaining too much and too fast on steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
B which steroids work for those who are recomping? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Confronting the Dangers of Unregulated Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
W blood pressure high on steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
M steroids making me huff and puff Steroids and SARMS 20
C best steroids for appetite increase? Steroids and SARMS 24
N Worst experiences using steroids ??!! Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 581 - What steroids do you dislike? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Stacking oral steroids facts and thoughts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
R how to use steroids to cut down! Steroids and SARMS 20
N Between cycle steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19