Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ripped women on something?

whyshkar

I train at a gym that is part of an office downstairs so we get a lot of professionals that work out. basically hot chicks walk in with suits and office attire and get changed and then rock it with a bunch of us meatheads. my question is what in the world are these chicks taking in terms of steroids cause they are stronger than a lot of guys and look amazing.

bro...many of the girls are on sarms...many are using supps...i doubt a lot of office girls banging steroids....but who knows lol....

Women take sarms and supplements, I don't know many girls on steroids.
Most famous female sarm = cardarine gw.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #9 - Getting Ripped in the Spring - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #9 – Getting Ripped in the Spring – Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 14 Get Ripped with Trenbolone and Anavar Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
SteveSmi Geneza Pharma podcast highlights, getting ripped Steroids and SARMS 16
D want to look ripped and vascular before photos Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Video How to use and dose MK-2866 (Ostarine) for men and women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video My opinion on steroid use for women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Video NapsGear AMA - Evan Centopani : Episode 60: Can a Women Maintain Femininity with Androgens? Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video SARMS for Women: The Complete Guide: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 479 Everything about Steroid Cycles for women and new PED users. Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #414 Women, relationships and becoming a high value man. Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #378 – Steroids and other performance enhancing drugs for women like:Anavar Steroids and SARMS 5
dylangemelli How to use anavar for both men and women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
A low testosterone levels in women? Steroids and SARMS 4
B Can women use tbol? Steroids and SARMS 7
M anavar cycle results for women Steroids and SARMS 11
M trimming fat with winstrol for women Steroids and SARMS 13
R training routine on anavar for women Steroids and SARMS 8
L steroid side effects permanent for women? Steroids and SARMS 9
D anavar or cardarine for women Steroids and SARMS 1
L TRT for 20 something Steroids and SARMS 17
A Are steroids something you can quit? Steroids and SARMS 18
L Something is off this cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
5 50 something sarms Steroids and SARMS 14
M Bad injection or something else? Steroids and SARMS 14