Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rock training thoughts?

tarveles

With the gyms closed I have had to figure out what to do. Forget about buying gym equipment it isn't going to happen. I live in Scotland and am a proud highlander, yes we wear kilts and all that and play bagpipes and drink whiskey. Anyway we have a lot of rocks in my village and i've started to fancy picking up some heavy rocks, some weighing 200 or 300 pounds, or moving them on the ground. anyone ever rock train?

mobster can help you out with this. he is your people and he also lifts heavy shit.

it sounds like a lot of fun though, i would be rolling those big rocks up and down hills if i lived in your country

no but thats definitely something that can be beneficial... ive never personally done it but i know that there is plenty of benefit there for you to get from it

With the gyms closed I have had to figure out what to do. Forget about buying gym equipment it isn't going to happen. I live in Scotland and am a proud highlander, yes we wear kilts and all that and play bagpipes and drink whiskey. Anyway we have a lot of rocks in my village and i've started to fancy picking up some heavy rocks, some weighing 200 or 300 pounds, or moving them on the ground. anyone ever rock train?

I was a guest at the Blair Atholl games once and my buddy and I tossed a few cabers. Lots of my strength buddies have lifted rocks inc the Dinnies.

This is just an example of being creative and can be a great workout. I suggest checking out some youtube videos on what you can do at home without gym equipment. I do fancy a wee dram now and then too!

I just spent a month quarantined in the mountains with family. Body weight stuff, a ladder (suspended between 2 things) is all the back equipment you really need, curling lodge poll pines....mind you, when I found a little gym in a town just over an hour away, I trained for over 2 hours.

It was like getting together with a dearly missed lover...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V napsgear is rock solid once again Steroids and SARMS 17
M geneza pharma is rock solid Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 490 Ricky V Rock revisits some great past shows you need to hear. Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi The Rock is an amazing talent Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 183 The Rock Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Elite Fitness Podcast Business and Cycles with Dylan Gemelli and Ricky V Rock Part 2 Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Elite Fitness Podcast Fitness Business and Cycles with Dylan Gemelli and Ricky V Rock Part 1 Steroids and SARMS 11
B sarms for heavy volume training Steroids and SARMS 3
Z 58 years old and strength training Steroids and SARMS 25
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 27
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything - James Hollingshead Episode - 50 : Gear, Training, and Diet Leading Up to the Arnold Classic Steroids and SARMS 18
AdriGeyer Approved Log LeanBulk Pre-cycle Training log Steroids and SARMS 81
J sarms training stack Steroids and SARMS 20
X high intensity training on sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 60 - Training hard in the gym! why? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 59 How to train for the perfect Body? Training for shape Steroids and SARMS 19
Juice0704 Approved Log Supertest, Masteron, Superdrol 12 Weeks Cycle and Training Log Steroids and SARMS 121
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 58 - Why you should cycle your training? Steroids and SARMS 19
Y hard and long training steroid run Steroids and SARMS 21
AKS1234 Approved Log My Pre Anavar Diet Training Log Steroids and SARMS 282
Z Training buddy steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 22
AureliantheGreast Approved Log My Pre-Cycle training and diet Log - AureliantheGreasts Steroids and SARMS 157
Hoovtob Approved Log My Past and Current Cycle - Diet - Training Log Steroids and SARMS 73
Y Sarms while i am backing off training Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 547 - KISS Principle for Training - how? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 522 - How to get more from training (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Training Method: 6-12-25 Protocol Steroids and SARMS 13
X Hard gym training with sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear: Training Abs on A Stationary Bike? Here’s How Steroids and SARMS 12
V Non weight training cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video The MANY Benefits of Cardio Training: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: Beach Body or Body Builder: Training and Nutrition Differ for Each Steroids and SARMS 12
jasonhill800 How Do You Know If You're Training Enough? Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio 430 Steroids and Sarms for Females. Diet and training tips for ladies. Steroids and SARMS 11
F Training over 40 Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Naps Knowledge Article: High Volume Training: Is It Better? Steroids and SARMS 11
X running steroids without training Steroids and SARMS 15
B Training Twice A Day Steroids and SARMS 12
W training calves for mass Steroids and SARMS 5
C Bill Starr training program? Steroids and SARMS 8
G keeping anger under control thanks to weight training? Steroids and SARMS 7
D HIIT routines for weight training? Steroids and SARMS 6
C does a tall person have a harder time weight training? Steroids and SARMS 9
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #357[Q/A]Dbol,Test,Deca,Leg training,small balls?! Steroids and SARMS 5
R metformin after training Steroids and SARMS 10
R training routine on anavar for women Steroids and SARMS 8
B personal training for me? Steroids and SARMS 8
S labor after weight training Steroids and SARMS 9
H golfing and weight training? Steroids and SARMS 9
C can martial arts boost my weight training? Steroids and SARMS 7