Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rubber went into oil

Rambobig

i've been having an issue with drawing up oil from a vial from my source and rubber going into it the vial. this has been quite aggravating as it is causing me to throw away my gear or having to filter it to another vial. i'm using 18G to draw gonna switch to 22G but is this normal to keep happening?

i draw with a thick needle and don't have that problem, it is your source using poor quality vials and you should let them know

i've been having an issue with drawing up oil from a vial from my source and rubber going into it the vial. this has been quite aggravating as it is causing me to throw away my gear or having to filter it to another vial. i'm using 18G to draw gonna switch to 22G but is this normal to keep happening?
Sounds like a poor rubber bung

It can happen but typically I am fine with an 18g needle. I am not saying not to filter the gear again but when it has happened to me I have not. The pieces would have to be pretty large to get sucked up the needle.

Top Bottom