Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

safety concerns on sustanon

bobber

I want to stay healthy and safe and been lifting for almost 10 years. now I am 30 years old and want to try steroids. I'm 5 10 and 200 with 12% body fat. this will be my 2nd cycle. my bloodwork showed my test levels around 500. my plan is sustanon EOD for 10 weeks at 350mg a week. i've also got hcg. thoughts?

I want to stay healthy and safe and been lifting for almost 10 years. now I am 30 years old and want to try steroids. I'm 5 10 and 200 with 12% body fat. this will be my 2nd cycle. my bloodwork showed my test levels around 500. my plan is sustanon EOD for 10 weeks at 350mg a week. i've also got hcg. thoughts?

Sustanon is alright as a boost with some anavar/cardazol. Make sure you got aromasin as your AI and PCT ready.

don't worry about your 2nd cycle until you finish your 1st. make sure you are getting bloods.

if you are going to run sustanon by itself, you need an AI and n2guard with it

350-500mg of test is a great cycle. Just make sure you have an AI before you start your cycle and also your PCT on hand. Get some N2Guard as well for your organs and overall health.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T safety of anavar test prop cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
K sr9009 stenabolic in oil base safety? Steroids and SARMS 9
P sarms safety question Steroids and SARMS 2
W sarms safety Steroids and SARMS 14
L S4 concerns Steroids and SARMS 17
R S23 and fertility concerns Steroids and SARMS 11
T 2nd cycle thoughts and concerns Steroids and SARMS 9
E hgh and customs concerns Steroids and SARMS 7
A fertility and hair loss concerns on cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
C equipoise with sustanon next stack 14 weeks Steroids and SARMS 21
K Sustanon PIP Steroids and SARMS 27
C sustanon and NPP stacking Steroids and SARMS 21
E geneza pharma sustanon and dbol wow! Steroids and SARMS 19
V Would you recommend sustanon? Steroids and SARMS 21
E How to run test E and sustanon Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off Now On Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 15
J 5 years later and sustanon hgh stack Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Is Sustanon the superior form of testosterone? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Sustanon 270 (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Napsgear Product of the Week: Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
R Sustanon as a blend ? Steroids and SARMS 17
V Geneza pharma bulking protocol with sustanon Steroids and SARMS 17
V Napsgear sustanon options Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 18 Sustanon Dianabol Bulking - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
M 1st run with Sustanon Steroids and SARMS 21
SteveSmi Evo Underground 18 Sustanon Dianabol Bulking – Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
D Geneza pharma sustanon? Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 17 Trenbolone Sustanon Bulking - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #5 - Sustanon and Deca Durabolin Bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 19
Richardbrown Napsgear: It’s Swole Time! DP Sustanon 270 is 50% off NOW! Steroids and SARMS 12
V need sustanon cycle help Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week Winner: Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
A sustanon and NPP stack Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Sustanon 250 Facts Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode 439 NPP vs Deca Durabolin and Sustanon cycles. Steroids and SARMS 14
B big sustanon cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
K Switching to sustanon Steroids and SARMS 15
T Prescribed sustanon Steroids and SARMS 15
V Convince me Sustanon isn’t overrated Steroids and SARMS 14
F Best PCT 4 Sustanon Steroids and SARMS 13
B Tren Hex, Sustanon, Deca , And Dbol Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
Q Trt question on Sustanon Steroids and SARMS 8
B Sustanon PIP Steroids and SARMS 11
T nausea from sustanon use Steroids and SARMS 9
K TRT with sustanon 250 Steroids and SARMS 7
J Dianabol stacked with sustanon 250 Steroids and SARMS 7
R sustanon cycle set up Steroids and SARMS 8